ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ranking the B1G uniforms via UM site

Love those helmets that look just like Wolverines... LOL authentic! The Wolverines must have eaten a lot of corn and deposited the Maise paste 4 silk screening their uniforms on the turf of the big . The one with the skinny seats and the fat people that cannot fit in them. This just about sums up their authenticity.

Gee. What a shock that UM fans think UM has the best uniforms. I love how they hit Iowa and others for stealing, but don't mention UM stealing the winged helmet from Delaware.
I doubt those UM fans know enough history to know the helmet design was stolen.

The description for PSU, which is surprisingly positive, supports a ranking higher than 6.
Penn State's uniforms, to me, score high due to their understated elegance. I love the just off white helmets TBH. The lack of frills make them perfect, IMHO.

However, I love tOSU's silver and crimson. Michigan's helmets look dumb to me.

Illinois & Sparty scored above us? I can't take that seriously. I'd go:

1. tOSU
  2. PSU
  3. Wisconsin
  4. Nebraska
  5. Michigan
  6. Purdue
  7. Iowa
  8. Minnesota
  9. NW
  10. Indiana
  11. Sparty
  12. Illinois
  13. Rutgers
  14. MD

Any list that has Michigan states puke green or Illinois bright orange above Penn State is not to be taken seriously.
I totally agree. I give them credit for trying but their base colors are so bad there isn't much that can be done. Its like the Browns (orange and brown), Eagles and Jets. There just isn't a lot you can do with that awful base color.

ADVERTISEMENT