ADVERTISEMENT

Random OT: Don't let your front seat passengers ride with their feet on the dash.

My wife has a terrible habit of doing this. I know she thinks I'm just preaching to her when I warn her about the possibility of the airbag deploying. I just sent her the link in the OP. Hopefully, reading it from another source will impact her more than my yapping.

My wife has a terrible habit of doing this. I know she thinks I'm just preaching to her when I warn her about the possibility of the airbag deploying. I just sent her the link in the OP. Hopefully, reading it from another source will impact her more than my yapping.
Actually, something similar provoked me this morning. My wife was doing a little too much back-seat driving and I mentioned that her habit of putting her feet up was extremely dangerous. She rolled her eyes.

Reactions: step.eng69
I get the general intent and I am pretty cautious , I almost instinctively pull my arm in when a semi comes in the oncoming lane but the most dangerous thing any of us do is get in a car and head out into traffic we all play the odds to an extent I wouldnt worry too much on a long distance highway trip about feet on the dash, on an interstate with a median barrier head on is almost a no way and if it is that bad you are done anyways. Worry will cause more problems

Actually, something similar provoked me this morning. My wife was doing a little too much back-seat driving and I mentioned that her habit of putting her feet up was extremely dangerous. She rolled her eyes.
You're lucky she did not shout, "Digression!"

LOL Jim, WHO in the F' do you think you are telling your wife what she can and not do? We do have a Constitution in this country emancipating us from tyranny.

you just have to pick...pick....pick

Last edited:
LOL Jim, WHO in the F' do you think you are telling you wife what she can and not do? We do have a Constitution in this country emancipating us from slavery tyranny.

you just have to pick...pick....pick
Yeah, I gotta say that when she is bitching about your driving, and your response is "Well what about when you did this dangerous thing as a passenger?" that you have lost the argument.

Reactions: step.eng69
Yeah, I gotta say that when she is bitching about your driving, and your response is "Well what about when you did this dangerous thing as a passenger?" that you have lost the argument.
I was quite pissy about it this morning and I need to make amends somehow. I'll try sharing this with her and see how she reacts.

I was quite pissy about it this morning and I need to make amends somehow. I'll try sharing this with her and see how she reacts.
Any time I can mock you and help your relationship, let me know. :)

Reactions: LionJim
Don't let your dog ride with his head out the window. It is a good way to get decapitated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT