ADVERTISEMENT

Raise It !!!! Down go the Dodgers !!!!!

Gained 0 games on the Cards!!!! Woooooo Wild Card
You just don't get it. It doesn't matter if the Cards win the Division. They will choke in the playoffs just like they did last year. Even cheating won't get them to the World Series.

Reactions: psu_83_drummer
jolly%20roger%20animated.gif

You just don't get it. It doesn't matter if the Cards win the Division. They will choke in the playoffs just like they did last year. Even cheating won't get them to the World Series.
Lol they have more World Series wins in the last 5 years than the Pirates have playoff series wins, talk about choking!

It's a big deal. Anything can happen in a one-game play-in...off night from a starter (or one bad pitch for that matter)...random error at the wrong time...cold bats...etc. I'd MUCH rather have a series to decide whether or not a team advances.

It's a big deal. Anything can happen in a one-game play-in...off night from a starter (or one bad pitch for that matter)...random error at the wrong time...cold bats...etc. I'd MUCH rather have a series to decide whether or not a team advances.
Anything can happen in a series too, as the cheating, choking, Cards proved last year.

Just like Frazier!I
Well..... almost like Frazier.
I just got a call from my brother-in-law at the game. He had lost his voice and had to speak in a whisper which means I could barely hear him over the shouting all around him.

Why do you guys continue to acknowledge the Rutgers troll?

After our FB team lays a sound beating on them this season he will not be seen here again.

Reactions: fairgambit
Why do you guys continue to acknowledge the Rutgers troll?
After our FB team lays a sound beating on them this season he will not be seen here again.
You're right. I took the bait. I just put him on ignore so I won't be tempted again.

Reactions: RUwoz
Good. You can fill us in on the latest methods the Cardinals may be planning to use to cheat.

Damn. I'd love to see the Buccos in the playoffs again, but I've been a Dodger fan for decades. Hate seeing Kershaw get beat.

Given that I'm now 17-5 and what Cincy says almost always comes to fruition, I'm thinking it's a lock.
That's good enough for me. I'm gonna contact GLOV and have him lay some heavy money for me on the Bucs. The GLOV knows people.:)

Wish id known 376 is closed... Im now on a detour in carnegie that says its 109 minutes to get back to where its open

Wish id known 376 is closed... Im now on a detour in carnegie that says its 109 minutes to get back to where its open
Funny, I thought of this when I read you were going. But, by then according to your stated schedule I thought it was too late to warn you. Obviously, you're higher tech than I. Sorry about that. You'll get there. I'm leaving now, but will be coming from the north, so won't have this problem. Can't believe they close that artery during a weekend home stand. But, that's PA for you. Again, enjoy the game.

Yeah i wasnt blaming anyone, the people im meeting here didnt know either, they thought it was only closed weekday nights. This is absolutely horrendous planning by the city

Yeah i wasnt blaming anyone, the people im meeting here didnt know either, they thought it was only closed weekday nights. This is absolutely horrendous planning by the city
It's normally been weekday nights, but select weekends it's been closed, too. To my knowledge, the city tries to work with Penndot, but it's ultimately PennDot's call when to close it down.

ADVERTISEMENT