ADVERTISEMENT

Quote from On3 worth sharing

Hey you Mean Girls, will you stop Queen Beeing the girl after Miami goes underwater? Or will it not be over until you say it is?
On the day after anniversary of the day I died when net neutrality happened, i will use this time to reflect on the death of everyone born since then. Because these kids will not be here in 8 years according to AOC.

We should warn Cenzo that California slid into the Pacific 30+ years ago.
Fake news. Kal-El made it never happen. :)

image.gif

We really need some news 😂
Well, it seems that “news” sparked the debate that led to the comment that led to the debate. 🤷‍♂️🥲

I’ll take my floggings in the Festivus thread.

Last edited:
I believe this. And I also feel that no matter what term is now considered correct to use, eventually that word will one day be considered offensive because its associated to that "not so perfect" trait of a person. Is little person now considered the correct term?? I dont really know but if it is, it wont be in the future because eventually people hearing it will automatically think of that persons shortcomings (no pun intended).

I think the goal now in much of society is to eliminate anyone from using any word to identify someone good or bad. Like trying to condition us to look at each other as if we are all the same and just ignore what makes us different. Obviously that will never ever happen because we are human and because we just arent the same and we know it. I mean, cancel culture is the weapon of choice right now to try to eliminate us from looking at or treating others differently than ourselves but more and more I think people are realizing eventually everyone will need to be cancelled since we are human and we are just "wired" that way and always will be.
You'll love this. I was at one of my barns the other day and asked my client how her daughter was doing. First year in college. She responds, well, according to her, she's not my daughter, any longer. Doesn't like the word. So I said, well, she'll always be your little girl. Mom says, I don't know wtf she is now. Lol.

You'll love this. I was at one of my barns the other day and asked my client how her daughter was doing. First year in college. She responds, well, according to her, she's not my daughter, any longer. Doesn't like the word. So I said, well, she'll always be your little girl. Mom says, I don't know wtf she is now. Lol.
Stay tuned. I see this thread going in a new direction.

ADVERTISEMENT