ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Nordin

Yawn. UM is not short on arrogance or on whimsy. You still think that you're equal to Ohio State, and you still think that Harbaugh will die on the sidelines at Michigan Stadium. Whatever. The truth is, it's not 1975 anymore. And in 1997, Nebraska would have kicked your ass.

Dream on, dudes.

Yawn. UM is not short on arrogance or on whimsy. You still think that you're equal to Ohio State, and you still think that Harbaugh will die on the sidelines at Michigan Stadium. Whatever. The truth is, it's not 1975 anymore. And in 1997, Nebraska would have kicked your ass.

Dream on, dudes.
Hmm ok. I didn't think I was being rude or arrogant. In fact I'm sorry but you kinda came across arrogant in this thread more than most. It's fine. It's called agreeing to disagree. No harm no foul.

Dream on, dudes.

We would have killed Tommy's boys!

Sort of like all the PSU posters saying harbaugh wants the NFL and will be gone soon?

In all honesty its not just PSU posters saying this (and really I haven't seen that many say it) and its really not that crazy.
I've even heard some of the talking heads on sports radio saying it. Not that I put much stock into anything they say...ok I don't put any stock into anything they say. LOL.

In all honesty its not just PSU posters saying this (and really I haven't seen that many say it) and its really not that crazy.
I've even heard some of the talking heads on sports radio saying it. Not that I put much stock into anything they say...ok I don't put any stock into anything they say. LOL.
True, but that doesn't take away from the original point nor does it mean the topic has any more validity.

I fully expect Harbaugh's name will come up for every NFL job opening. And my experience with the Harbaugh recruitment to UM leads me to believe most people have no clue what they are saying, especially the talking heads.

....Anyhow, no matter what the star rating, we need a punter that is better than JR high level.

Not that I necessarily disagree, but sign quality road graders and the punter becomes an afterthought.

Only a fool would believe that Harbaugh will not be back in the NFL sooner rather than later. I'll say two more years at UM, then he's back in the pros.
how stupid. wishfull thinking by all michigan rivals. he was in the nfl and could have stayed there. but no lets leave and then go back two years later. what are you like 15 years old?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT