ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSU2UNC

Feb 9, 2016
Two recent threads about the 10th anniversary of Paterno and Spanier's firings have been locked.

Were there specific things (e.g. profanity, personal attacks) that caused the threads to be locked? I'm curious because when threads like this are locked without explanation (or obvious reason) it seems like the conversations are being censored based on topic and I hope that isn't the case.

Thanks for work you do in maintaining these boards.

Two recent threads about the 10th anniversary of Paterno and Spanier's firings have been locked.

Were there specific things (e.g. profanity, personal attacks) that caused the threads to be locked? I'm curious because when threads like this are locked without explanation (or obvious reason) it seems like the conversations are being censored based on topic and I hope that isn't the case.

It is interesting. I read some guys complaining about the thread. What I don't understand is if you don't like a topic skip it for goodness sake. How hard is that?

It is interesting. I read some guys complaining about the thread. What I don't understand is if you don't like a topic skip it for goodness sake. How hard is that?
So I guess if I complain about threads calling for the firing of CJF they will get locked too? LOL.

Ros, you and I are on the same page here.

I think you either need to allow respectful discussion of football related (even if tangential) topics or not allow users to create threads. If it's the latter (or if censorship becomes an issue), I imagine people will leave this board for other options.

Reactions: Ski and N&B4PSU

I recently locked the threads because one got out of hand and the other I locked so I could remove the policitcal stuff. The only thing I ask is that we keep the politics stuff on the test board, that's all. Also I will be locking this for further replies and unlocking the other two.

Reactions: Lion8286
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT