ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Cael signing items

MJPSU1980

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2008
I went to the Lancaster County Hospice auction this Labor Day and won a Wheaties box with Cael on it after he won his 4th National Championship at Iowa State. I would love to have him sign it so that I can give it to my stepfather who was at the event for Christmas. Does anyone know if he signs items and if so, where should I send it.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I went to the Lancaster County Hospice auction this Labor Day and won a Wheaties box with Cael on it after he won his 4th National Championship at Iowa State. I would love to have him sign it so that I can give it to my stepfather who was at the event for Christmas. Does anyone know if he signs items and if so, where should I send it.
In the past, he has signed items. I have been to practices at the past and he did sign a Wheaties box (with his picture on the front) as well as a book (History of Collegiate Wrestling) with his picture on the front. That was a few years ago .... I can't imagine he has changed his attitude towards stuff like this but not sure if he does this with stuff mailed to him..again I presented this items to him in person and he was very gracious in signing.

Send it to
Cael Sanderson
Penn State University
Rec Hall wrestling office
University Park, PA 16802

I am sure there is a more exact mailing address, but that will get it done.

Oh, so he’ll autograph nerf’s newborn son, but not my wife??
Sounds like a discrimination suit to me…. TIKK what you think??
Pyles asked, and Cael replied that PSU lawyers won’t let him autograph Stand’s wife for insurance reasons. Sharpie ink may degrade plastic. ;) :)

big_betty_plus_size_blow_up_doll.jpg

i got my son the Wrestling The Alphabet book and we're going to try and get as many pages signed as we can. we're going to bring it to spooky nook and try to get cael and jake between duals. seems like the author might be a PSU homer because there are a bunch more PSU guys (ed, frank, bo, Q, and DT)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT