ADVERTISEMENT

QB suspended for "inappropriately" touching the Center

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
I am not sure if I should laugh or cry reading this article. Is it for reals? Onion? Crazy...

fedup.gif

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry reading this article. Is it for reals? Onion? Crazy...

fedup.gif
"Trust issues." Same thing could happen if your urologist had a "too feely" technique. Its all in what you think is going on. Like once my GP, doing a prostate exam, asked if I was "ready to sing Moon River now?" It was unfortunate, but I could not help laughing. You might say it "tickled" me when he said that.

Tell the center to get a cup or switch to guard. Perhaps if the QB were to backhand him in the sack a few times. Might remove the mystery for him. :)

"Trust issues." Same thing could happen if your urologist had a "too feely" technique. Its all in what you think is going on. Like once my GP, doing a prostate exam, asked if I was "ready to sing Moon River now?" It was unfortunate, but I could not help laughing. You might say it "tickled" me when he said that.

Tell the center to get a cup or switch to guard. Perhaps if the QB were to backhand him in the sack a few times. Might remove the mystery for him. :)

I tell my doc the old Rodney Dangerfield joke during the exam - mostly to relax me, but he grudgingly chuckles a little: "Hey doc. Use two fingers, will ya? I want to get a second opinion."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT