ADVERTISEMENT

Put The Statue Back where it belongs

tgar

Nov 14, 2001
replace the wall and bring it up to date. Put up an additional plaque honoring the team members that stayed and saw this program through the darkest times.

Invite all the press, and start ****ing poking your fingers in everyone's eyeballs.

I don't care who likes the statue and who doesn't, it's symbolism.

Time to wrestle the narrative away from the press, Sara Ganim, officials, etc. yes, this means the dumb shit old guard BOT have to swallow their pride. They sure as hell are doing as little as possible to change the direction of these unraveling events.

Get Bold for once or keep sitting there cowering like the pussies you folks apparently actually are. I bet not one of these steaming jerks ever considered things playing out like this.

I can't wait to attend the 50th anniversary celebration this coming September.

replace the wall and bring it up to date. Put up an additional plaque honoring the team members that stayed and saw this program through the darkest times.
Invite all the press, and start ****ing poking your fingers in everyone's eyeballs.
I don't care who likes the statue and who doesn't, it's symbolism.
Time to wrestle the narrative away from the press, Sara Ganim, officials, etc. yes, this means the dumb shit old guard BOT have to swallow their pride. They sure as hell are doing as little as possible to change the direction of these unraveling events.
Get Bold for once or keep sitting there cowering like the pussies you folks apparently actually are. I bet not one of these steaming jerks ever considered things playing out like this.
I can't wait to attend the 50th anniversary celebration this coming September.
The Old Guard which still runs this place is devoid of bold leadership, or any leadership for that matter. This should have been the Sandusky Sandal. Instead the BOT, by design or incompetence, turned it into the Penn State/Paterno Scandal. Their actions, or lack thereof, have led us to where we are today. Thanks to people like Masser, Suhey, Surma, Peetz, and their cronies, the image of Penn State, and Joe Paterno, will not be fully restored in my lifetime, or ever.

The Old Guard which still runs this place is devoid of bold leadership, or any leadership for that matter. This should have been the Sandusky Sandal. Instead the BOT, by design or incompetence, turned it into the Penn State/Paterno Scandal. Their actions, or lack thereof, have led us to where we are today. Thanks to people like Masser, Suhey, Surma, Peetz, and their cronies, the image of Penn State, and Joe Paterno, will not be fully restored in my lifetime, or ever.
I understand that. I intend on calling the AD as well as the presidents office on Monday. I know who the pussies are that created this mess. The fan base should not be the only group defending Joe and the Program and the University.

The old guard BOT can't right all the wrongs they created, I am sure they never envisioned things playing out like this, but they can damn well sure as hell start.

Reactions: Ski and 91Joe95
Paterno may or may not have known but he is a legend. He made our university great. Put the statue back up.

How do we even know what paterno heard? Not one of us were in the room. It is all hearsay. So sick of this, put the statue up.

Reactions: psu1969a
Or maybe we should just move on and forget about a dead man that means nothing o Penn State moving forward?

I'm so glad the leadership was wise enough to wait on honoring Paterno so that we wouldn't be further embarrassed when even more allegations came to light. All of you people thinking otherwise need to just build your own personal Joe shrine so that we don't need to hear about that BS anymore.

Put them all up now. Make a couple special edition statues with Joe giving the middle finger. Take those and put them in front of Old Main and take one out to Fraudney's farm. Make a gigantic one and put it out on I-80 and I-99 so that everyone can see it as they drive by.

So you're telling me I am wrong. No one was there to witness what played out.

No one? There were other people in the room. In your eyes they are all lying. I think they are probably telling the truth. I don't think there was any coverup but think Joe knew. People don't want to believe these types of crimes. It happens all the time at churches, schools, teachers and students, students and younger students, hazing and so on. Joe never should have been involved. He let himself get involved and he was too senile to see there was a problem.

Do you want Jay to be the coach?

No one? There were other people in the room. In your eyes they are all lying. I think they are probably telling the truth. I don't think there was any coverup but think Joe knew. People don't want to believe these types of crimes. It happens all the time at churches, schools, teachers and students, students and younger students, hazing and so on. Joe never should have been involved. He let himself get involved and he was too senile to see there was a problem.

Do you want Jay to be the coach?

Could jay be worse than James? I doubt it. James is a Ponzi scheme.

You can't say Joe knew but then there was no coverup. Just not possible.

Could jay be worse than James? I doubt it. James is a Ponzi scheme.

You can't say Joe knew but then there was no coverup. Just not possible.

Do you admit you want Jay to be coach? Jay is clueless and he would struggle to win two games. Jay could not even recruit or coach BEFORE the sanctions and bad press.

JF is NOT a Ponzi scheme. He is a fund manager who inherited a previous managers losses and he is spending a couple years getting back to even.

I think Joe was told and he did not believe it. Knowing does not equal a cover up. EVERYONE knew about Cosby 10 years ago when he was sued. Does that mean everyone covered it up? Did everyone who ever heard a rumor about a priest and did nothing, cover it up? No. They just failed to expose it. There is a difference.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Do you admit you want Jay to be coach? Jay is clueless and he would struggle to win two games. Jay could not even recruit or coach BEFORE the sanctions and bad press.

JF is NOT a Ponzi scheme. He is a fund manager who inherited a previous managers losses and he is spending a couple years getting back to even.

I think Joe was told and he did not believe it. Knowing does not equal a cover up. EVERYONE knew about Cosby 10 years ago when he was sued. Does that mean everyone covered it up? Did everyone who ever heard a rumor about a priest and did nothing, cover it up? No. They just failed to expose it. There is a difference.

If you move the goal posts then I guess you can define cover up the way you wish.

I rather have a potato than James Franklin as our coach.

If you move the goal posts then I guess you can define cover up the way you wish.

I rather have a potato than James Franklin as our coach.

Last week you wanted someone better than Urban. When are you going to list someone better than Urban?

Last week you wanted someone better than Urban. When are you going to list someone better than Urban?

Never said someone better than urban, to me he is the top. I want someone that can actually attempt to compete with urban. Franklin cannot beat temple let alone a good team with a winning record.

Never said someone better than urban, to me he is the top. I want someone that can actually attempt to compete with urban. Franklin cannot beat temple let alone a good team with a winning record.

Come on man give him this year to turn it around. The sanctions hurt bad and JFs guys should start to take hold this year. 9 or 10 wins should be expectations with our schedule. To me we have 7 auto wins if player talent holds form. Stay patient before you write JF off.

Put them all up now. Make a couple special edition statues with Joe giving the middle finger. Take those and put them in front of Old Main and take one out to Fraudney's farm. Make a gigantic one and put it out on I-80 and I-99 so that everyone can see it as they drive by.

Come on man give him this year to turn it around. The sanctions hurt bad and JFs guys should start to take hold this year. 9 or 10 wins should be expectations with our schedule. To me we have 7 auto wins if player talent holds form. Stay patient before you write JF off.

So now our schedule is easy...ok.

d

Joe needed a last second KO return from Rich Mauti to beat Temple in the late 70s. JF had sanctions that Joe did not have to deal with. Your boy Jay would not win 3 games if he was coach.

Reactions: Osprey Lion
d

Joe needed a last second KO return from Rich Mauti to beat Temple in the late 70s. JF had sanctions that Joe did not have to deal with. Your boy Jay would not win 3 games if he was coach.

I think you must have a crush on Jay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT