ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue recruiting is very poor in football

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
They have 18 commits and some are no stars and 15 are two stars. lololololololoololol You can't win in the Big Ten with that recruitment. lololololoolololol They are dead last in recruitment this year and it will be the fourth last place recruitment for the coconut head coach of Purdue. His staff has been fired but he stays because they don't want to pay his by out of 7 million plus three years of salary. He is laughing all the way to the bank. He will not be living in some ghetto. lolololololololoolololololololololololloloolloloolloololololololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizarre maniacal laughter about Purdue's bad luck recruiting. WTF? If it was tOSU or Mich I would it.

Reactions: lucaske
They have 18 commits and some are no stars and 15 are two stars. lololololololoololol You can't win in the Big Ten with that recruitment. lololololoolololol They are dead last in recruitment this year and it will be the fourth last place recruitment for the coconut head coach of Purdue. His staff has been fired but he stays because they don't want to pay his by out of 7 million plus three years of salary. He is laughing all the way to the bank. He will not be living in some ghetto. lolololololololoolololololololololololloloolloloolloololololololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should have taken the left at Albuquerque.

rsz_bugs_2_4558.jpg

I don't see why that is funny. It's no good for the conference. Purdue has had a pretty good team some years, and recruiting like that would seem to make a 1 or 2 win season possible. It's not good for the conference to be so top heavy.

I don't see why that is funny. It's no good for the conference. Purdue has had a pretty good team some years, and recruiting like that would seem to make a 1 or 2 win season possible. It's not good for the conference to be so top heavy.

Wait a minute. I thought I heard from the other fan bases that it was good for the entire Big Ten to have OSU and Michigan as supreme powers. You're saying our "brothers" are wrong?

Johnny Purdue: LOL. This nutjob occasionally posts on Cal's free board, which is moribund because all of the action is on our subscriber board. Usually to take jabs at Cal, always accompanied by numerous LOL's. His fellow Purdue posters have disowned and disavowed him.

Purdue has a decent football tradition which has foundered recently. I like coach Hazell but he doesn't seem to have the "it" factor (charisma?) to get the program turned around. Purdue and Indiana fans wonder why they can't be more competitive in football just like we ask ourselves why we can't be more competitive in basketball.

Johnny Purdue: LOL. This nutjob occasionally posts on Cal's free board, which is moribund because all of the action is on our subscriber board. Usually to take jabs at Cal, always accompanied by numerous LOL's. His fellow Purdue posters have disowned and disavowed him.

How does a pu athletic supporter attack Cal?

ADVERTISEMENT