ADVERTISEMENT

Purchase your copy of the Class of 2017 recruiting issue! $8 mailed!

Is this the same issue for which there were problems with mailing it to the regular subscribers? I never did receive mine. Can I still get a copy?

Nate - sent in a check for my mom's subscription and got another post card saying "Final Notice". I tried calling the 800# listed on the postcard but the message I got said it was disconnected. She doesn't have online banking, so I'm waiting for her bank statement which should be here in about a week. Who can I contact if I need to and at what # or email? Thanks!

Nate - sent in a check for my mom's subscription and got another post card saying "Final Notice". I tried calling the 800# listed on the postcard but the message I got said it was disconnected. She doesn't have online banking, so I'm waiting for her bank statement which should be here in about a week. Who can I contact if I need to and at what # or email? Thanks!
Giver our office manager - Christine - a call at 814-234-1177.

She should be available today during normal business hours. Or, if you can't get through if she's on the other line, send me an email at nbauer@bluewhiteonline.com and I'll be happy to bring it to her attention.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get it fixed up for you.

Thanks. Called her yesterday ( borrowed my mom's magazine and got the number from there). Am guessing the check got lost in the mail as I wrote it 5/14 and she had no record of receiving it.

ADVERTISEMENT