ADVERTISEMENT

Puppy Names

Conner or Conner. For not only the outstanding linebacker Dan Connor at Penn State, but also that fine young man who plays for the Steelers who had to overcome so much adversity in life.
Joe pronounced it " Kah - nah ".

In mid-October, we will be welcoming a male Golden Retriever puppy into our home. Like many of you on this board, we have a culture problem which is also known as our love for Penn State football. Our previous Golden Retriever's name was Gifto. We named him after Pete Giftopoulus who intercepted the ball in the 1987 Fiesta Bowl against Vinny Testaverde and the Miami Hurricanes to secure the National Championship.

So now we need to pick a name for our new puppy. While Barkley would a great name, that is the puppy's dad's name and his mom's name is Nelly. One name under consideration is Mauti. As you all know, Michael Mauti was very instrumental in holding the team together in 2012. Any other names you think we should consider?
How about Smitty? Or Cappy? One an American hero...the other a Heisman trophy winner...

In mid-October, we will be welcoming a male Golden Retriever puppy into our home. Like many of you on this board, we have a culture problem which is also known as our love for Penn State football. Our previous Golden Retriever's name was Gifto. We named him after Pete Giftopoulus who intercepted the ball in the 1987 Fiesta Bowl against Vinny Testaverde and the Miami Hurricanes to secure the National Championship.

So now we need to pick a name for our new puppy. While Barkley would a great name, that is the puppy's dad's name and his mom's name is Nelly. One name under consideration is Mauti. As you all know, Michael Mauti was very instrumental in holding the team together in 2012. Any other names you think we should consider?

We named our Golden Retriever: wait for it.....................GOLD RUSH !!!!!

Barkley is an excellent name for a dog.

Barkley is a good name for a dog, agreed.

Barkley was the name of the HUGE dog on Sesame Street. He was almost Big Bird's size!

hqdefault.jpg

January of 1994 I brought home a crazy little Boston Terrier to my wife of one year. She never had a pet in her life. We named that little guy Kijana. Had him for 12 years until he had to be put down because of a tumor. We continued his legacy three days after his death by bringing another Boston Terrier into our family. His name is Junior.....(Kijana Junior).

January of 1994 I brought home a crazy little Boston Terrier to my wife of one year. She never had a pet in her life. We named that little guy Kijana. Had him for 12 years until he had to be put down because of a tumor. We continued his legacy three days after his death by bringing another Boston Terrier into our family. His name is Junior.....(Kijana Junior).
I'd go with one of these:

Poz
Franco
Suepa (can't remember if you said male or female)
Skellar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT