ADVERTISEMENT

Pump the brakes

That is probably because every time you type something it is most likely wrong. I bet big on Purdue today. I was sure my gut was right when you called Minny a solid team.
What are you talking about? Minnesota didn't have Ibrahim today and it showed. Did you watch the game? Minnesota literally gave it away. Purdue plays Maryland next week--you're saying Purdue wins that game, right?

That is probably because every time you type something it is most likely wrong. I bet big on Purdue today. I was sure my gut was right when you called Minny a solid team.

Don't look now, but bozo-boy's other "garbage team", Auburn, is now beating 4-1 LSU 14-0 @Jordan-Hare. Of course, if they beat LSU - excuse boy will simply declare LSU Garbage (despite LSU passing one of his definitions of an elite team - they won the SEC and the CFB Playoff in 2019, but let me guess, they don't have talent???).

Don't look now, but bozo-boy's other "garbage team", Auburn, is now beating 4-1 LSU 14-0 @Jordan-Hare. Of course, if they beat LSU - excuse boy will simply declare LSU Garbage (despite LSU passing one of his definitions of an elite team - they won the SEC and the CFB Playoff in 2019, but let me guess, they don't have talent???).
I literally said "Auburn can win their next 2 games (Mizzou and LSU) then their only winnable game is WKU"--although A&M's pretty bad so maybe they get lucky and win 7. This board apparently thinks every team is good.

I literally said "Auburn can win their next 2 games (Mizzou and LSU) then their only winnable game is WKU"--although A&M's pretty bad so maybe they get lucky and win 7. This board apparently thinks every team is good.

You're a joke pal - yeah, there's tons of 4-1 "garbage teams" that can be handling a 4-1 LSU team 17-0 midway through the 2nd QTR (Auburn has 258 Total Offensive Yards through a quarter and one-half while LSU has 58 yards). Whatever you say know-it-all, always-wrong moron.

BTW genius - UGa is struggling with your self declared "garbage" Missouri team. Don't look now, but they're losing 10-0. Given that you ordained them "at another level", I thought they didn't struggle with garbage teams (even though they already struggled against Kent State).... You really need to work on your declarations there always-wrong boy.

You're a joke pal - yeah, there's tons of 4-1 "garbage teams" that can be handling a 4-1 LSU team 17-0 midway through the 2nd QTR (Auburn has 258 Total Offensive Yards through a quarter and one-half while LSU has 58 yards). Whatever you say know-it-all, always-wrong moron.
LSU isn't 4-1 for starters and, yes a lot of teams look great early in the year with the easy part of their schedule then the collapse.

The only reason you think I'm wrong is you don't listen. Again, I said Auburn could beat Mizzou and LSU. They're beating LSU so far--how does that make me wrong?

BTW genius - UGa is struggling with your self declared "garbage" Missouri team. Don't look now, but they're losing 10-0. Given that you ordained them "at another level", I thought they didn't struggle with garbage teams (even though they already struggled against Kent State).... You really need to work on your declarations there always-wrong boy.
Yes, Georgia is playing poorly again--that's a red flag. Who said otherwise?
Remember when you said the media was wrong for picking teams including Toledo ahead of Central Michigan in the MAC--then Central Michigan falls 38-17 to Toledo but you ignore that. You constantly ignore what is stated and the countless times you're wrong to try to make an argument because when you deal with facts you don't have an argument.

So, since you made this idiotic, premature post--Auburn gave up 21 unanswered despite LSU having to play their backup QB and lost. Get used to seeing that the rest of the year.

Today
Central Michigan lost to Toledo by 3 scores
Auburn lost to LSU blowing a 3 score lead
Ohio lost to Kent State
Meaning our only opponent this year that did anything was Purdue beating Minnesota without their best player
Maryland also beat Michigan State (unimpressive) and we'll get to see them play Purdue
I can only be right and you be wrong so many times before you have to acknowledge it but...

What are you talking about? Minnesota didn't have Ibrahim today and it showed. Did you watch the game? Minnesota literally gave it away. Purdue plays Maryland next week--you're saying Purdue wins that game, right?
So what if they were missing a player. Sounds like an excuse. PSU missing Clifford was an excuse right. Like always all over the place.

So, since you made this idiotic, premature post--Auburn gave up 21 unanswered despite LSU having to play their backup QB and lost. Get used to seeing that the rest of the year.

Today
Central Michigan lost to Toledo by 3 scores
Auburn lost to LSU blowing a 3 score lead
Ohio lost to Kent State
Meaning our only opponent this year that did anything was Purdue beating Minnesota without their best player
Maryland also beat Michigan State (unimpressive) and we'll get to see them play Purdue
I can only be right and you be wrong so many times before you have to acknowledge it but...

Gee, do tell, Pitt losing @HOME to a GaTech team that came in 1-3 and a 21-point road underdog is emblematic of a team that would beat beat both Purdue and Auburn? LMAO! BTW Jackass, Auburn went into the game an 8-point underdog and LSU failed to cover that spread (LSU will come out of the game 4-1 and almost certainly Nationally ranked). So both of Auburn's and Purdue's losses are to Nationally ranked teams. You're such a jackass coming on here and acting like Maryland's win over 2-3 MSU (who has now recorded 3 consecutive losses is somehow impressive???).

Hey dipshit you spent the better part of three separate threads telling us how "decent" ASWP is and how they would probably win the b1g West! This team that you lectured us on in thread after thread just LOST OUTRIGHT to a 21-point underdog AT HOME for Pete's sake! You're a moron! You believe that Purdue beating a Nationally ranked, undefeated team and losing to two Nationally ranked teams is proof positive that 3-2 ASWP, who recorded one of their losses to a 1-3, 3 touchdown underdog AT HOME!, is proof positive they would beat Purdue???

So what if they were missing a player. Sounds like an excuse. PSU missing Clifford was an excuse right. Like always all over the place.
Excuses don't change facts. You and I both know that Minnesota relies on their run game to win games. They didn't have that with Ibrahim out. If he plays, it's a different game. Just like we don't lose to Iowa last year without Clifford. Doesn't mean the coach can't take blame for not having the next guy ready but those are realities.

You're not clueless like your buddy--stop acting like it

Gee, do tell, Pitt losing @HOME to a GaTech team that came in 1-3 and a 21-point road underdog is emblematic of a team that would beat beat both Purdue and Auburn? LMAO! BTW Jackass, Auburn went into the game an 8-point underdog and LSU failed to cover that spread (LSU will come out of the game 4-1 and almost certainly Nationally ranked). So both of Auburn's and Purdue's losses are to Nationally ranked teams. You're such a jackass coming on here and acting like Maryland's win over 2-3 MSU (who has now recorded 3 consecutive losses is somehow impressive???).

Hey dipshit you spent the better part of three separate threads telling us how "decent" ASWP is and how they would probably win the b1g West! This team that you lectured us on in thread after thread just LOST OUTRIGHT to a 21-point underdog AT HOME for Pete's sake! You're a moron! You believe that Purdue beating a Nationally ranked, undefeated team and losing to two Nationally ranked teams is proof positive that 3-2 ASWP, who recorded one of their losses to a 1-3, 3 touchdown underdog AT HOME!, is proof positive they would beat Purdue???
You ignored literally everything to refuse to admit you were wrong again

Yes, Pitt got embarrassed by Ga Tech--losing that game is unacceptable. I don't know why you think I care about that. I never once said Pitt was good. I said they could win the west which is still true especially if Ibrahim doesn't return soon.

I never once said Pitt "would" beat Purdue or Auburn...although those games are absolutely toss-ups.

You went from say Auburn was controlling LSU to talking about the point spread lol. When Auburn goes 4-8 are you still going to ignore reality? Purdue will win games as I said all along because the Big Ten west has no one with a pulse.

Again, Toledo crushed CMU, Auburn choked against a subpar LSU team who lost their starting QB and Purdue beat an injured Minnesota team. Penn State doesn't yet have a quality win--hopefully that changes on 10/8

You ignored literally everything to refuse to admit you were wrong again

Yes, Pitt got embarrassed by Ga Tech--losing that game is unacceptable. I don't know why you think I care about that. I never once said Pitt was good. I said they could win the west which is still true especially if Ibrahim doesn't return soon.

I never once said Pitt "would" beat Purdue or Auburn...although those games are absolutely toss-ups.

You went from say Auburn was controlling LSU to talking about the point spread lol. When Auburn goes 4-8 are you still going to ignore reality? Purdue will win games as I said all along because the Big Ten west has no one with a pulse.

Again, Toledo crushed CMU, Auburn choked against a subpar LSU team who lost their starting QB and Purdue beat an injured Minnesota team. Penn State doesn't yet have a quality win--hopefully that changes on 10/8

Eyeroll..... you're so full of $hit and deluded, I actually think you believe the utter nonsense and garbage that routinely rolls of your tongue (yes, ASWP would still likely win the b1g West.... LMFAO!!!). BTW dope, Minnesota's defense's numbers were leading the Conference and just as good as their offenses numbers, but you think a RB explains Minnesota's defense getting exposed just as much as their offense was??? Also btw dumbass, OL open up holes that allow RBs to run through them for big yardage - coming into the game Minnesota's #2 RB, Portis, had put up big numbers and was averaging close to 6 ypc. Playing your #2 RB because your #1 is injured doesn't explain how Minnesota's running game laid an egg to the tune of 47 yards on 26 rushing attempts OR how their high-powered, league leading offense averaging 550 ypg against cupcakes only put up 304 yards of offense against "garbage" Purdue - all of this happening @Minnesota, not @Purdue Jackass!

You have said all of the things I stated and you are full of more crap than a cesspool Moron.

Eyeroll..... you're so full of $hit and deluded, I actually think you believe the utter nonsense and garbage that routinely rolls of your tongue (yes, ASWP would still likely win the b1g West.... LMFAO!!!). BTW dope, Minnesota's defense's numbers were leading the Conference and just as good as their offenses numbers, but you think a RB explains Minnesota's defense getting exposed just as much as their offense was??? Also btw dumbass, OL open up holes that allow RBs to run through them for big yardage - coming into the game Minnesota's #2 RB, Portis, had put up big numbers and was averaging close to 6 ypc. Playing your #2 RB because your #1 is injured doesn't explain how Minnesota's running game laid an egg to the tune of 47 yards on 26 rushing attempts OR how their high-powered, league leading offense averaging 550 ypg against cupcakes only put up 304 yards of offense against "garbage" Purdue - all of this happening @Minnesota, not @Purdue Jackass!

You have said all of the things I stated and you are full of more crap than a cesspool Moron.
Did you watch any of the Minnesota game? Any of it? Their defense wasn't exposed at all. They gave up a long run at the end of the game. Other than that Minnesota's D was solid. Minnesota also played one of the easiest schedules in the nation so their numbers were obviously inflated. Look at their opponents. Their backup RB is Potts not Portis. Please stop posting things that make it obvious you don't know what you're talking a lot.

Again, you were wrong about Central Michigan and you're ignoring that. You're still trying to pretend Purdue and Auburn are good even though you likely know better. If you don't then you don't know football

Did you watch any of the Minnesota game? Any of it? Their defense wasn't exposed at all. They gave up a long run at the end of the game. Other than that Minnesota's D was solid. Minnesota also played one of the easiest schedules in the nation so their numbers were obviously inflated. Look at their opponents. Their backup RB is Potts not Portis. Please stop posting things that make it obvious you don't know what you're talking a lot.

Again, you were wrong about Central Michigan and you're ignoring that. You're still trying to pretend Purdue and Auburn are good even though you likely know better. If you don't then you don't know football

Keep telling us how ASWP would win the b1g West - it's positively hysterical that you doubled-down on this claim a couple posts ago after ASWP recorded their 2nd loss of the season to a team that came in 1-3, a 21-point underdog and ASWP was playing them AT HOME! And you still claim that you aren't wrong about ASWP winning the b1g West a couple posts ago after this loss.... and you want to talk about not admitting you're wrong! You're such a laughable putz, it's ridiculous. I'm done with you Jackass.

Keep telling us how ASWP would win the b1g West - it's positively hysterical that you doubled-down on this claim a couple posts ago after ASWP recorded their 2nd loss of the season to a team that came in 1-3, a 21-point underdog and ASWP was playing them AT HOME! And you still claim that you aren't wrong about ASWP winning the b1g West a couple posts ago after this loss.... and you want to talk about not admitting you're wrong! You're such a laughable putz, it's ridiculous. I'm done with you Jackass.
The word "could" still confuses you obviously. And, yes, the west is that bad. I don't understand why you can't accept that. You're somehow taking this as "Pitt is good" which it's not saying. Pitt is just as bad as those teams. Who wins the west? Name someone in the west without a bad loss...

I hope you're done since you consistently refuse to admit the obvious even when it's in front of your face. You are truly the least knowledgeable person on this board yet others allow you to get away with it because you've been here and they've just accepted your stupidity.

Excuses don't change facts. You and I both know that Minnesota relies on their run game to win games. They didn't have that with Ibrahim out. If he plays, it's a different game. Just like we don't lose to Iowa last year without Clifford. Doesn't mean the coach can't take blame for not having the next guy ready but those are realities.

You're not clueless like your buddy--stop acting like it
I am not defending CJF or any other coach. I think most of your stances are naive with your good win bad win or good team bad team philosophy. Now that a solid team like Minny lost to garbage, Pitt would be a shoe in to win the west, since only Minny was any good. Should have instantly bet on GT to win outright after your love of Pitt.

I am not defending CJF or any other coach. I think most of your stances are naive with your good win bad win or good team bad team philosophy. Now that a solid team like Minny lost to garbage, Pitt would be a shoe in to win the west, since only Minny was any good. Should have instantly bet on GT to win outright after your love of Pitt.

Actually, it gets even better.... you must have missed it above. but even after ASWP losing to a 1-3, 3 TD underdog AT HOME no less, he still stands by his claim of ASWP winning the b1g West. This guy is such a moron, it's ridiculous.

Naive isn't accepting reality. There are huge gaps in college football regarding talent and the better team doesn't always win which is why coaches get fired as often as they do

You're mistaking me accepting the west as awful as loving Pitt. Again, the west doesn't have a good team. Minnesota is still the best team in the west WHEN they have their star RB. I'm not at all surprised Pitt lost to Ga Tech. They always lose a game or two they shouldn't just like we do most years.

Actually, it gets even better.... you must have missed it above. but even after ASWP losing to a 1-3, 3 TD underdog AT HOME no less, he still stands by his claim of ASWP winning the b1g West. This guy is such a moron, it's ridiculous.
You're still not reading

Naive isn't accepting reality. There are huge gaps in college football regarding talent and the better team doesn't always win which is why coaches get fired as often as they do

You're mistaking me accepting the west as awful as loving Pitt. Again, the west doesn't have a good team. Minnesota is still the best team in the west WHEN they have their star RB. I'm not at all surprised Pitt lost to Ga Tech. They always lose a game or two they shouldn't just like we do most years.
Yes you do not understand reality. I agree. So if Pitt always loses a game or two they shouldn’t, they would have almost zero chance of winning the west. Do you think before you post?

Yes you do not understand reality. I agree. So if Pitt always loses a game or two they shouldn’t, they would have almost zero chance of winning the west. Do you think before you post?
Who in the west won't lose a game they shouldn't? Hasn't everyone in the west already done that? Why don't you think before you post?

Literally almost every team does that. Especially in weak conferences/divisions like the ACC Coastal and the Big Ten West. I don't believe for a second you're this clueless. I know your buddy is but you're literally playing stupid or just too biased to be honest. Or maybe I give you too much credit

Now he's trying to tell you that every team in the b1g West will lose to a team they are a 3 TD favorite over (let alone @HOME)!?!? This guy is so f'ing absurd, it has to be an act and he's an ASWP troll.

Who in the west won't lose a game they shouldn't? Hasn't everyone in the west already done that? Why don't you think before you post?

Literally almost every team does that. Especially in weak conferences/divisions like the ACC Coastal and the Big Ten West. I don't believe for a second you're this clueless. I know your buddy is but you're literally playing stupid or just too biased to be honest. Or maybe I give you too much credit
Almost but not who wins the west that year. Quit while you are behind.

Almost but not who wins the west that year. Quit while you are behind.
Who do you think in the west doesn't have a bad loss?
And lots of teams that win a division or conference will have a bad loss--try again

Who do you think in the west doesn't have a bad loss?
And lots of teams that win a division or conference will have a bad loss--try again
One or two losses in their division. No way with the crossovers. Done with the troll. Off to ignore.

Now he's trying to tell you that every team in the b1g West will lose to a team they are a 3 TD favorite over (let alone @HOME)!?!? This guy is so f'ing absurd, it has to be an act and he's an ASWP troll.
Done with him and put him on ignore. No point arguing with fools. I suggest you do the same.

One or two losses in their division. No way with the crossovers. Done with the troll. Off to ignore.

I love when people feel like they have to say they're putting someone on ignore. It just proves you lack the intelligence to have an actual discussion and lack the self-control not to respond. This response proves that even before you made the "ignore and troll" comments.

Maybe it's the other strong starts that fizzled out, most recently last season...but I think our fan base is riding too high after the first 3 games.

Yes, there's tons to be optimistic about--from #10 to Abdul to Clifford's steadiness to changes in the OC philosophy--but it's too early to be going bonkers for this team.

Even in the national media I'm hearing "PSU went on the road and beat two Power 5 teams"...but Purdue is at best a middle-of-the-pack Big Ten team. At worst, they're in the bottom 4. And Auburn--while a vaunted SEC team--is one of the worst Auburn teams they've had in a long time. I watched their first two weeks of play...squeaking past two abysmal teams. There's a reason they were picked 7th by the media out of 7 SEC West teams.

I like the growth I've seen from week 1 to week 3, but I'm pumping the brakes that this is truly a team that can beat 2 of our 3 Octobers opponents in that brutal stretch (at UM, Minny, OSU). If history holds serve, we'll lose at least 2 and probably all 3 of those (Minnesota being a letdown/lookahead loss that Franklin's teams are famous for).
Let us not ever believe that our team is very good. Then we can never be disappointed!

You need a few games every year to realize what you realize what you really have.

I remember the 2005 team. Sputtered out of the gate...and really gave us no good reason to believe that they were much different than 2003 and 2004. It took a miracle to escape a mediocre Northwestern team in week 4 (two actually, Smolko's 4th down catch and DWill's Houdini catch-and-run). Week 5 was our real litmus test. #18 Minnesota, who had handled us the previous two years and had a Heisman hopeful RB, came to unranked PSU to test us. We passed with FLYING colors. 44-14.

Then we believed in this team. Beat OSU the next week. Should've beaten Michigan except for the Referines the next week. Cruised through the rest of the schedule and ended up #3 in the country.

So, no, I do not yet "believe" we are very good. And I won't be disappointed if this team goes 9-3. But some of you are jumping to conclusions based on a small sample size of optimism and ignoring a more hearty glass of "we've seen this same garbage before."

Beat Michigan convincingly (yes, even overcoming the Referines), and then I'll think a top 10 season is in our sights.

ADVERTISEMENT