ADVERTISEMENT

PTI

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Haven't watched in about 5 years. Kornhiser looks the same. Like a 80 year old man. Wilbon looks horrible. Looks like he aged 80 years in five.

I often don't agree with what they say, but I enjoy the show. I will be 60 in April. We old guys have to stick together.
My daughter played in the commencement band at Binghamton and said his speech for the Communications school was by far the best. Of course he'd probably be the most polished of the speakers but I do like watching the show.

Reactions: nittany dave
Clown show
Here's the real clown show from ESPN

Screen-Shot-2013-10-31-at-1.39.08-PM.png

Haven't watched in about 5 years. Kornhiser looks the same. Like a 80 year old man. Wilbon looks horrible. Looks like he aged 80 years in five.

This is a really sweet message by an obviously kind individual.

Thanks for the info!

LdN

Reactions: auxgym
yeah...when I want good sports talk, I hit the end of the bar at hooters....while they are just as talented and insightful as professional sports talkers, the wings are awesome.

Not the biggest fan of them. But that comment was well done. if you ever listen to his radio show. Anyone who disagrees with them automatically gets that sound bite.
Precisely why I used that. Daily listener of the radio show and enjoy Highly Questionable whenever I can catch it.

ADVERTISEMENT