PSU Wrestling Schedule & Video/Audio Streaming Options

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Fellow Lion Fans,

The 'off-season' is almost over, and another exciting season of Nittany Lion Wrestling is upon us!!! 😀

Now that the Big Ten has finally gotten around to releasing their schedule, we have a more complete view of PSU's full schedule which can found HERE <== click me

The timings & streams options are still assumptions (as shown by their red text) and will be updated (to green text) once official confirmations are known.

Lastly, ever year that goes by, I strangely get a year older... as does the severity of my cognitive decline: so please be gentle in pointing out any errors that I may have missed in my proof-reading. 🤪

Fight on State... to another National Championship!!!

Last edited:

mrh1645

Feb 11, 2014
Trackwrestling has the following:

Dec. 2, 2022 - PSU @ Rider
Dec. 11, 2022 - Oregon State @ PSU
Feb. 26, 2023 - Clarion @ PSU

I think you mistakenly left the Feb 20 Rider dual from last year on your spreadsheet.

Reactions: ItalianLion

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Trackwrestling has the following:

Dec. 2, 2022 - PSU @ Rider
Dec. 11, 2022 - Oregon State @ PSU
Feb. 26, 2023 - Clarion @ PSU

I think you mistakenly left the Feb 20 Rider dual from last year on your spreadsheet.
Thanks MRH, that's exactly what I did... dang, my secret's out that I copy over from previous year.:eek:

railbirrd

Nov 1, 2003
Fellow Lion Fans,

The 'off-season' is almost over, and another exciting season of Nittany Lion Wrestling is upon us!!! 😀

Now that the Big Ten has finally gotten around to releasing their schedule, we have a more complete view of PSU's full schedule which can found HERE <== click me

The timings & streams options are still assumptions (as shown by their red text) and will be updated (to green text) once official confirmations are known.

Lastly, ever year that goes by, I strangely get a year older... as does the severity of my cognitive decline: so please be gentle in pointing out any errors that I may have missed in my proof-reading. 🤪

Fight on State... to another National Championship!!!
Thanks, ItalianLion! Much appreciated!
A small edit requested: please revise "metal" to medal."

Reactions: ItalianLion

seeyajohn

Mar 19, 2012
I miss having the Scuffle on the schedule. Dual tournaments can provide some good individual matchups by chance. But the Scuffle always provided great semi-final and final matches. [Dake v Taylor, Dean v Ruth, Nickel v Realbuto, Nolf v Green, and lots more]

Reactions: goldenanimal

NoVa Lion

May 29, 2001
I miss having the Scuffle on the schedule. Dual tournaments can provide some good individual matchups by chance. But the Scuffle always provided great semi-final and final matches. [Dake v Taylor, Dean v Ruth, Nickel v Realbuto, Nolf v Green, and lots more]
I agree, BUT the Scuffle is not the same tournament it used to be as far as competition.

Many thanks to ItalianLion who always come thru for the viewing options.

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
Less than a week from our first match of the new season... yes!! 😀

Almost all streaming options have been confirmed (and updated on the spreadsheet) with just a couple of exceptions, specifically Rider university who either stream on ESPN+ or Broncvision (it's like our Lionvision... access links in the legend of the spreadsheet), but neither ESPN+ or Broncvision have the match listed as of yet.... perhaps as we get closer one will pop up. :oops:

Also, BTN+ looks like it will carry B1G vs non-B1G matches again this year, so the Lock Haven match next Friday is scheduled to be on the BTN+ ($$) subscriptions service.

Fight On State... Onward State .... to another National Championship!! :D

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
Let's hope for extra matches as a standard thing going forward. It's good to give a few more chances to the non starters in all of these programs.

Ruby Tues

Jan 25, 2018
So I’m trying to restore my BTN+ subscription for Penn State wrestling only. Does anyone know how to get to monthly payments rather than the whole year? Thanks!

PSUer1989

Feb 6, 2017
I don’t have that plan, but if it’s only for wrestling it is probably one payment, rather than spread across wrestling season. If you get the school pass or the entire conference pass, you have the option of monthly or annual.

Reactions: Ruby Tues

yakrider

Oct 28, 2014
So I’m trying to restore my BTN+ subscription for Penn State wrestling only. Does anyone know how to get to monthly payments rather than the whole year? Thanks!
yes they offer that from their home page as a subscription plan BUT if you look at the event calendar on their website they only list Lock Haven as something they are streaming despite what is listed here on the site. I contacted them and was told the event calendar is what is being offered irregardless of what a school's webpage has. Plus from mid November on only 2 matches are listed as being streamed. 1 in Jan and 0 in Feb. idk didn't use to be like that.

Reactions: Ruby Tues

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017

ItalianLion

Mar 24, 2017
ESPN + has the Rider dual listed. Can you confirm this coverage as well?
I do see where ESPN+ is now listing this dual for 7.30pm as well. The Rider schedule & associated video link still drive all traffic to Flo Pro. It would seem strange that there would be a simulcast… but perhaps we’ll get lucky! (Especially for non-Flo subscribers)