ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Wrestling B10 Champs

Have already clinched the team title. Nolf up now

Let me add the PSU singlet looks f’n sweet. It’s the wrestling equivalent of the football uniform. The thick white waistband is the difference I think.

Back to watching the matches so I can get learned...

rushmore.gif

Um, not sure if already posted, but the pic PSU Wrestling used to announce Bo Nickal as champ is interesting to say the least...

Remember Rodney Dangerfield, "we don't get no respect", not a word on PSU's dominating performance here in the Naples, FL sports section, had it been Michigan or Ohio State we would have seen a nice blurb.

Remember Rodney Dangerfield, "we don't get no respect", not a word on PSU's dominating performance here in the Naples, FL sports section, had it been Michigan or Ohio State we would have seen a nice blurb.
Keep telling yourself that...

None here in Pittsburgh either, though I suspect that may change in time since Nationals will be held here in two weeks. It is going to be pretty sweet having our Nits tear it up in Pitts backyard. For the record Pitt has a fine wrestling team in the ACC.

Do they even know what wrestling is in Florida other than gator wrestling?
Do any Florida schools have wrestling?

Do they even know what wrestling is in Florida other than gator wrestling?
Do any Florida schools have wrestling?
Florida doesn't have any D1 wrestling programs. None of the SEC schools have wrestling, except Missou, which wrestles in the MAC. Florida does produce a few quality high school wrestlers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT