ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Wisconsin game thread

CyzsWffVIAEiy5a.jpg:large

Also, as someone pointed out earlier, Haley made a great play on the 4th down play by forcing and tackling low, but Marcus Allen finished off Clements and drilled him sideways. Stoned him.

Reactions: canuckhal
I'm so proud of this team for never listening to all those people that doubted them. We are a resilient team that always believes in themselves and the guys next to them. They have unbelievable leadership from the top and their future is so bright. It is such an amazing time to be a Penn state fan.

WE ARE!

Reactions: Pocono Lion
I am glad they booed the bejuses out of Delany, Hypocritical asshole extrordinaire, he was booed out of the stadium, probably by Wisconsin fans as well if any stayed. His day is done. I don't know what flunky he has waiting in the wings but he is done, and I'm glad this was the worst day of his life.

Reactions: NittanyCy
I am glad they booed the bejuses out of Delany, Hypocritical asshole extrordinaire, he was booed out of the stadium, probably by Wisconsin fans as well if any stayed. His day is done. I don't know what flunky he has waiting in the wings but he is done, and I'm glad this was the worst day of his life.

Amen. I doubt he survives this. He had a very very very bad day.

Wow! Archie is really looking old. Saw him a few years ago at a Bluejackets game and what a difference. The guy is a true gentleman. One of the few Ohio Staters I really respect and actually like.

Thought McSorley was extremely classy and respectful to Griffin. Unlike that MSU quarterback last year receiving the trophy. Pretty good reflection on McSorely and PSU.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Thought McSorley was extremely classy and respectful to Griffin. Unlike that MSU quarterback last year receiving the trophy. Pretty good reflection on McSorely and PSU.
Right. And Haleys post game interview....wow, what a kid. The grand experiment; alive and well.

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT