ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Wisconsin game thread

I won't lie. I thought we were going to lose after 1st quarter. Wow.....what a team!!

97509-John-Belushi-TOGA-gif-Animal-H-59dc.gif

VT Closes to within 1 score of Clemson!

Herbstreut in panic mode. They showed PSU came back to trail 28-21. Awkward silence after the replay. Fowler laughs and says 'we've seen Penn State fight back before' (paraphrasing). Dead silence by Herbstreit for a few seconds and Fowler started talking again.

They don't show or announce any score change forever. Show PSU take a 35-31 lead. Herbstreit completely silent. Fowler with a little snarky tone says something like 'wow... Penn State getting up off the deck now. There's the ACC trophy on the field...'and moves on. Herbstreit doesn't say a word- won't acknowledge it at all.

Don't often toot my own horn on here, but did post at halftime that if we scored 1st in the 3rd quarter, we'd win. Okay, done tooting....CONGRATS to our boys....did us all proud this season!!!!

Herbstreut in panic mode. They showed PSU came back to trail 28-21. Awkward silence after the replay. Fowler laughs and says 'we've seen Penn State fight back before' (paraphrasing). Dead silence by Herbstreit for a few seconds and Fowler started talking again.

They don't show or announce any score change forever. Show PSU take a 35-31 lead. Herbstreit completely silent. Fowler with a little snarky tone says something like 'wow... Penn State getting up off the deck now. There's the ACC trophy on the field...'and moves on. Herbstreit doesn't say a word- won't acknowledge it at all.
Fvck Herbie!!!

Step.engr. Are you still with us?

Did that other guy wake up the family yet?

Where's the dipshit that was ripping on Marcus Allen all night? Layed the wood to Clement on that 4th down play. Haley makes the play, but Clement still might get the first down if Allen doesn't knock him sideways.

I thinbk Trace should get some Heisman consideration....considering who they have been talking about this week, he has played better than all of them!

ADVERTISEMENT