ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Wisconsin tomorrow at home

Nitwit

Jul 18, 2001
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin is reeling right now after an embarrassing home loss to Ohio State and is 3-5 for the season. This is a chance for another Big10 win for the lions which would move us to 2-0. I hope some fans and plenty of students attend this game and bring some home energy into the BJC for once. These are the teams we need to beat for to make the playoffs.

Reactions: bison13
Agree, need a big crowd. Game on ESPN2, badgers down a bit but have name reputation so would be a great win for the public perception..

Wisconsin is reeling right now after an embarrassing home loss to Ohio State and is 3-5 for the season. This is a chance for another Big10 win for the lions which would move us to 2-0. I hope some fans and plenty of students attend this game and bring some home energy into the BJC for once. These are the teams we need to beat for to make the playoffs.

The whole Big Ten sucks this year except for Michigan State and Purdue.

A&M and UNC taught us that we are light years away from being competitive on a National basis. But we are certainly better than Wisconsin. From what I have seen, we are probably the 4th or 5th best team in the Conference right now. But that's not saying much.

The whole Big Ten sucks this year except for Michigan State and Purdue.

A&M and UNC taught us that we are light years away from being competitive on a National basis. But we are certainly better than Wisconsin. From what I have seen, we are probably the 4th or 5th best team in the Conference right now. But that's not saying much.
Did you watch the A&M game? That team could very easily win the SEC and we were absolutely competitive with them.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Did you watch the A&M game? That team could very easily win the SEC and we were absolutely competitive with them.

Yep. Watched the whole thing. We got absolutely dominated on the inside. Watkins looked like a little baby boy against grown men. Once A&M got serious, and we started clanking 3s off the rim, were toast.

Took an 11-0 lead on UNC while they were still asleep. Then they realized this wasn't practice, and started to play. Completely dominated us the rest of the game.

We'll do better than normal this year in the B1G, but that's because the Conference as a whole sucks. I doubt the Conference gets any more than 5 bids this year, if that many. If we do go to the NCAA's, we'll be seeded at a level that will probably put us against someone who will destroy us.

Sorry. This is just a VERY down year for the B1G except for two VERY exceptional teams. One of which is absolutely horribly coached (Purdue). No one does less with more than probably Matt Painter. Michigan State could actually win the National Championship this year, they are that good.

It's awfully interesting to see someone so conclusory about how good (or not) Penn State is from their game against North Carolina, a game that never took place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT