ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs. tO$U watch party?

psu_flip

Jun 30, 2006
Any PSU fans going to gather in a bar in southeast PA to watch this tonight? Has the sport grown where I walk into a place on a Friday night and everyone will be focused on this match? I'll consider going anywhere from Philly to the Lehigh Valley to watch this in a good atmosphere.

i imagine if you request it at a pj whelihan's or similar restaurant, they'd put it on a single tv for you but i would doubt you'd find a whole lot of people actively watching.

it'll be on at my house by the PA-DE border, but we have to keep the volume down as to not wake the baby. maybe i'd be able to convince my wife to let me out after bedtime if there's a meetup going on.

Reactions: dsites52
Anything like this anywhere in the state might be good info to share. I don't know of anything in State College, though I imagine it will be on in a number of places.

Anything like this anywhere in the state might be good info to share. I don't know of anything in State College, though I imagine it will be on in a number of places.

i know Champ's downtown had PSU-OSU on about every other TV last year and there was a pretty good crowd engaged in the dual. can't say for sure about this year but i would expect it to be roughly similar.

Reactions: dsites52
our youth wrestling team is having a seasons end/PSU watch party tonight in Delco ... stop on by psu_flip !!

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I grew up and still live in Lewistown. Lol
I grew up in Lewistown, though I don’t live their anymore. I saw a new Brewpub post on Facebook that they will have the match on their big screens live. I thought “A bar advertising a wrestling match.....I never thought I’d see the day!” Awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT