ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

Pretty much what I expected. I have little faith in this coaching staff.

Reactions: nits74
Trevor Williams might as well drop kicked the WR. Would have been less conspicuous than what he did there.

Lots of blame to go around. Hack, lack of running game, special teams, poor tackling.

Here we go again! Why are they not kicking the ball through the end zone??? Yet again, he's kicking short and......once again......we see the special-teams completely flop around like fish on a hot dock- unable to tackle anyone.
I would venture he can't kick it through the end zone. Really, how many have we seen this year? You assume it is called. I'm not sure why

Hate to say it, but Michigan has better athletes, and they execute the plays. Better coached, too.

What a mess. Amazing, if PSU had any semblance of an offense, they could have won today.

I thought after Jay left that, at least, watching offense at PSU wouldn't never be so painful and awkward again. OB was refreshing, now Donovon and I'm looking for Jay again....I'd settle for average offense at this point.

Reactions: psu00
The one thing I learned watching this game is that Hack is not ready for the NFL.

IWUOTE="canuckhal, post: 867389, member: 10372"]The one thing I learned watching this game is that Hack is not ready for the NFL.[/QUOTE]
Then you are an idiot. How did Barkley do? Why is that?

ADVERTISEMENT