ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

Back in '93, Dick Vermeil said "Penn State's passing game sucks." Sue heard it, told Joe, who called Dick to ask him about it. Funny how the passing game improved markedly after that.
Kerry Collins happened after that.

Not sure Joe had a lot to do with that.

Back in '93, Dick Vermeil said "Penn State's passing game sucks." Sue heard it, told Joe, who called Dick to ask him about it. Funny how the passing game improved markedly after that.

I remember that like it was yesterday. Vermeil pissed me off, but he was right.

Maybe someone can tell me what a FG does for us there....still need a TD. Sorry don't get the call AT ALL.

A TD now and you take the lead. Honestly do you have any confidence that we could call a play on 4th down for the TD and then call another play for the 2 point conversion?

Maybe someone can tell me what a FG does for us there....still need a TD. Sorry don't get the call AT ALL.

It's what you do when you have little confidence that your offense can execute a 2-point conversion. Pretty simple.

The question is: how many more opportunities are going to give for PSU to win?

One of the big differences is the tackling. Our tackling is terrible. They stick us every time.

I can see the thought behind a fg. A TD goves you the win. I also see why you would go for it and give Mich ball on 2 if you miss.

However, our complete and total inability to move the ball at all inside 5 yard lines would make me want to kick the FG. We have run about 10 plays inside their 10 and none of them have been successful.

I am so unbelievably confused on the kick offs. Why can't Julious put it jnto the endzone? He is not even close. Mich is catching the ball on the 10 yard line

Need the count to count our special team blunders today.....

Bad KO's
Bad Punts
Fumbled Punt Ret inside the 10
KO coverage Terrible tackling

Here we go again! Why are they not kicking the ball through the end zone??? Yet again, he's kicking short and......once again......we see the special-teams completely flop around like fish on a hot dock- unable to tackle anyone.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
...I think our "gunners" on kickoffs often over run the play .... instead of slowing up a little and keeping contain...

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT