ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Michigan game thread

I guess Barkley is the only guy on the team. Only he gets to touch the ball.

So he runs 70 yards, gets gassed, and we give it to him 3 more times in a row.

Nice.

Terrible play calls! First 2 plays were good then got wayyyyyyyyy to conservative

Barkley for 56 to the 10 and then, 3 straight runs inside the 10 for nothing..

Horrible

I don't understand those 3 calls, at all. There's less room in that part of the field and Michigan is going to crowd the line in the base case. On 2 of the 3 we start Barkley from a standing position, on the other it's that Wildcat where everyone already knows who will get the ball. Where was a call like that one to Godwin that netted a nice gain?

It's almost like they didn't want to take the chance of missing out on a field goal. Not a good strategy in a game like this.

Pretty clear to me that if we can't play man defense in the backfield Michigan is going to have their will in the passing game. Need to blitz our LBs since they don't help much in pass protection anyway.

Michigan has ONE receiver and we're letting him beat the shit out of us.....great scouting of his game from last week!

Obviously not happy about three runs with goal to go.

A fear becoming reality is the pass coverage. So far, PSU's secondary can't stay with um's receivers.

Need to blitz on every down! Get aggressive for crying out loud. Ruddock isn't going to be running all over the field like Barret....go get him!

rudock has had all day to throw, and receivers are wide open. That doesn't work.

With the long injury timeout, we should have our best Dline in. 94 is a huge dropoff from Nassib.

Farmer better take the touchback if he's going to run it out like that!

Need to blitz on every down! Get aggressive for crying out loud. Ruddock isn't going to be running all over the field like Barret....go get him!
This is no college coach across the field. That's a guy who took an NFL team to the Super Bowl. Blitz him and he will adjust and burn your ass. It has to be change up on every down.

Williams and Golden need to be replaced by Reid and Farmer.

Those 2 have been bad all year...maybe starting due to senior day, one can hope

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT