ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Trustee e-ballots; anyone else having trouble voting?

Nittanyfarmer

Sep 16, 2017
Got my PSU trustee e-ballot this morning and tried to vote for my three preferred candidates. Kept getting an error message from the eballot saying that "it is mandatory to write in first and last names for the person you are voting for", even though I was not voting for a write-in candidate. Finally had to back out of the ballot because I could not get anywhere with it. Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: bison13
Got my PSU trustee e-ballot this morning and tried to vote for my three preferred candidates. Kept getting an error message from the eballot saying that "it is mandatory to write in first and last names for the person you are voting for", even though I was not voting for a write-in candidate. Finally had to back out of the ballot because I could not get anywhere with it. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes

I didn't even get a ballot, and I've had no issue getting one in the past

Last edited:
When are people going tom realize they have no power It resides with the money trustees , not you folkes

Reactions: BudatPSU
Probably most of the BWI posters have been canceled out due to violation of double or maybe triple secret probation restrictions issued by Dean Wormer.

ADVERTISEMENT