ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - tOSU Game Thread

Anyone notice The Lion was almost dropped on his head as the coverage went off? They were passing him across the crowd on the field and then you just saw his feet.

Hope he's okay.

Last edited:
Should be a great night for recruiting as well....

Big win
Awesome Crowd and Atmosphere

Hope they all have a great time and decide to join the party in the near future and return PSU to national prominence on a regular basis!

Did you see the blocked punt?! If not, You are the jinx and I'd suggest you keep it off! My wife (aka 'Jinxie') just woke up when I screamed and made her go back to bed.
No. It took me a minute to realize you guys weren't effing with me and another four to download the Watch ESPN app to finish the game and they never showed it! Found a video of the play without sound a little while ago.

Been awhile since I regretted not being at a Penn State game. Despite the rain and the cold, this would have been a great game to see in person.

Awesome job by the coaching staff and the team.

What a celebration on the field by the students and the team.

You can thank me for the win. I picked against Penn State in the Pick'Em for the first time this year, and one of the only time in years. So glad that I lost that point in the Pick'Em.
I picked PSU....always do no matter the odds! What a game!

Reactions: rem524 and TheGLOV
By the way I called it.

I said 21-20 with a bunch of weird stuff happening.

Blocked punt
Blocked field goal returned for touchdown
Safety
missed extra point
muffed punt

Reactions: TheGLOV
Been awhile since I regretted not being at a Penn State game. Despite the rain and the cold, this would have been a great game to see in person.

Awesome job by the coaching staff and the team.

What a celebration on the field by the students and the team.

You can thank me for the win. I picked against Penn State in the Pick'Em for the first time this year, and one of the only time in years. So glad that I lost that point in the Pick'Em.
I am with you, the only time I picked against Penn State but worth it! WE ARE......

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
If they keep this up I may go back to being the only one in the chat room again on a Saturday night in July! Oh wait, there's no more spontaneous chats any more.

A lot of credit at all positions. The DL really held together, especially after Parker went out. Sickels had a great second half. The DBs played great in man coverage. It was sure great to have Cabinda and Bell back.

Great block by Allen & great return by Haley. Feel good for him. We lost 2 years ago when he fumbled late and could have beat NW last year if he would have held onto an INT. He was young but kept playing hard. Great to see.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Was that Fowler saying that we were coming back from the sanctions and the shame. He's a dick and can go F#ck himself. Sorry Fowler, we were never ashamed of the football program, only our BOT

You deserve to scream indoors. Who wears the pants in your family?

My wife thought someone in the family died when I ran into the room and woke her to shout about the win!!!!

She's an Ohio native and kept asking throughout why I was upset when we were blowing opportunities, I should've known OSU would kill us.

This guy is even unhappier than this photo suggests

triponeypennstatex-large.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT