ADVERTISEMENT

***PSU targeting Northern Illinois AD Sean Frazier for open AD spot***

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Per Brett McMurphy of Stadium, Northern Illinois AD Sean Frazier is a “prominent target” of Penn State’s for the upcoming AD opening. Spent time at Wisconsin as well and played football at Alabama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NedFromYork
Seems to have been doing a good job at NIU and worked under Alvarez as a deputy AD. At first blush...me like.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Seems to have been doing a good job at NIU and worked under Alvarez as a deputy AD. At first blush...me like.
Agreed but it is quite a step up to handling the AD roles at NIU and PSU. The media doesn't really care about issues like sexual assault, sexuality, etc.

Curious, how many of you heard about the Kent State star player that posted a video on social media from the locker room with F-bombs and n-words against a recently beaten opponent and the upcoming opponent in the MAC championship game? Had that happened at PSU, it would have been headlined in the national sports news for a week or two.

He might be a great hire, but what happened to the national search? This is 24 hours from the announcement that Barber was leaving.

I was hoping this guy was a young up and comer since he is at a smaller program like NIU. But after reading his resume on NIU's website, I will pass on this hire because he is an old bag who got his calling as AD of NIU within the last several years. I am hoping this is media skepticism since it was just announced yesterday that Sandy Barbour is retiring. Penn State can do better than this guy.

I was hoping this guy was a young up and comer since he is at a smaller program like NIU. But after reading his resume on NIU's website, I will pass on this hire because he is an old bag who got his calling as AD of NIU within the last several years. I am hoping this is media skepticism since it was just announced yesterday that Sandy Barbour is retiring. Penn State can do better than this guy.
True, we can do better. Doubtful that he will be picked since he doesn't check enough boxes on the "woke" list. He is bald and appears fat. That will help him but it isn't enough. If he wants to get the job he has to come out as gay or start wearing a wig and skirt and say he is transitioning, or some other "woke" category. He certainly has to make it clear that he agrees with every extreme liberal position on the issues. If his wife or daughters have had a few abortions that would help. He has to say he will use solar and wind power to run his house. Hopefully, he is vegan. Also, he absolutely has to demonize Joe Paterno if he wants the job.

Reactions: unclewill
True, we can do better. Doubtful that he will be picked since he doesn't check enough boxes on the "woke" list. He is bald and appears fat. That will help him but it isn't enough. If he wants to get the job he has to come out as gay or start wearing a wig and skirt and say he is transitioning, or some other "woke" category. He certainly has to make it clear that he agrees with every extreme liberal position on the issues. If his wife or daughters have had a few abortions that would help. He has to say he will use solar and wind power to run his house. Hopefully, he is vegan. Also, he absolutely has to demonize Joe Paterno if he wants the job.
Most stupid post of the day? or is it too early?

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
What we do know is that the media won’t know but will start tossing names out there like they do know. Where did Neeli come from? Hang tight, I doubt it will be someone from a non power 5 school. And start checking for ADs of color.... probably female.... just saying.

Reactions: psulongago
What we do know is that the media won’t know but will start tossing names out there like they do know. Where did Neeli come from? Hang tight, I doubt it will be someone from a non power 5 school. And start checking for ADs of color.... probably female.... just saying.
You're kidding, right?

I mean, the assumption is that they knew of her announcement and the search was well underway before it was made public.
And this is the best they could come up with? 🤷‍♀️

Why not hire the Deputy AD from Ohio State? At least that way the AD could have some auto-influence inside the B1G.

This is like hiring a MAC-weenie. 🌭

The people running PSU aren’t interested in athletic success…with or without honor.

Last edited:
Have you seen his Twitter bio? He lists his pronouns (he/him/his). He checks all the woke boxes and will fit right in with the new PSU woke culture.

Have you seen his Twitter bio? He lists his pronouns (he/him/his). He checks all the woke boxes and will fit right in with the new PSU woke culture.
They’re not even in his bio…this guy puts them right after his name. Top candidate for sure.

If he's hired as AD maybe Franklin will ask him to join his staff considering he played running back and LB at Bama. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT