ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

This game feels like a blowout thus far, winning in the trenches, defense playing well, wr’s getting open, etc., but the 48 play and the continuously inaccurate throws have it at a 3 point lead

INT by John Reid. Flag in the backfield. Holding Rutgers, so the INT stands.

Sitkowski overthrew his WR.

These throws are hard to watch. What the heck happened to Trace? We should be up by 17 minimum.

Maybe nothing happened to him. Maybe he just doesn't have an elite RB, an elite college TE and a great, veteran WR. Maybe he was never really "that" good. Or maybe he just regressed. Who knows

Rahne has done to McS career exactly what Jay did to his QBs.

It is what it is.... and, Ladies and Gents, it AIN’T gonna’ “get better”.
Rahne will never be anything but an utter incompetent.
Dude...Rahn is not throwing the passes....TM has guys wide open all over the place and can't get the ball anywhere near them! Don't know what happened to him since OSU, but he has gone into an awful funk. Probably a lot has to do with the Knee injury, but it is pretty bad

Reactions: zubrus1
No BTN where I'm at, so can't see the game. TM is 3 for 11, what's up? Weather is NOT a factor, right?

Maybe nothing happened to him. Maybe he just doesn't have an elite RB, an elite college TE and a great, veteran WR. Maybe he was never really "that" good. Or maybe he just regressed. Who knows

Just not having a good year. It happens. They lost alot of experienced talent, new OC, injuries, all adds up. Saw Stevens warming up. Think he deserves couple of series.

I think there are decent weapons on this team offensively, but we just can’t execute so much of the time.

Dude...Rahn is not throwing the passes....TM has guys wide open all over the place and can't get the ball anywhere near them! Don't know what happened to him since OSU, but he has gone into an awful funk. Probably a lot has to do with the Knee injury, but it is pretty bad
O.T.: Commercials continue to kill football viewing.

Reactions: psu00
Pathetic display of offense so far. Franklin is blind if he does not see Trace is unable to play right now.

I don’t like low percentage plays on first down with this offense. We cannot constantly get into 3rd and long. The offesne runs much better when we get positive yards on first down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT