ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

Rutgers must be getting playcalling tips from Rahne. Gashing us up the middle from 3 downs and then then pass on 4th down when they need to convert.

Throw out the records. These Rutgers lads are playing with intensity. That's what BIG RIVALS do.:)

48 is obviously a valuable player, but as an upper-classman setting an example, no problem if his play time the remainder of the game is very limited to make a point

Reactions: psualt
OSU down early to MD...so I guess I hope for Michigan and ND to win out and take turns in consecutive weeks losing by 20 to Bama?

Micah Parsons ... Looks like we are starting to let him attack on passing downs. I know he still has alot to learn to be a good linebacker, but he can pressure the qb Now!

Reactions: NedFromYork
Trace is trash. Easy first down run, throws a horrible pass.

Same against OSU but his awesome illegal forward pass

If I were Rutgers, I would place all eleven guys within five yards of scrimmage. Wouldn't even worry about Trace making a throw beyond five yards.

NFL ready though, right?

Again, Miller should go pro. That doesn't change because he tried to scoop up a fumble and run it back or because he took a stupid penalty. We see that everyday on Sundays. I love how mad you are about the fact he should go pro

Good Grief!!! Put Stevens in ......YM can't hit the broad side of a barn!

Over throws Sanders who was wide open

Way behind the guy on that 3rd Down

UGH!!!

Reactions: zubrus1
Offense really out of sync. That wheel route to Sanders was a certain TD. Was the ball overthrown or the route run late ?
It just seems like this is the story of our offense this season.

These throws are hard to watch. What the heck happened to Trace? We should be up by 17 minimum.

Even Ash knows the brace is affecting Trace. Otherwise, he would have never gone for that 1st down. He absolutely does not respect our offense.

ADVERTISEMENT