ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

I agree. I don'T understand the refusal to give Stevens meaningful PT @ QB. Trace has been struggling with his passing the last few games. His first passes today we're way off. That knee injury is obviously hindering him bigtime.

I don't disagree with most of what you said, except for the Trace struggling "last few games" phrase. For whatever reason last week he passed very well despite difficult conditions. This week so far has been more in line with the rest of the season.

Remember Kansas trashed Rutgers this year. offense is looking bad to start. glad the D got off the bus

Just so you know, if this doesn't start well I am turning on the Hallmark channel
--------------------------------------
Just switched over to the 3 stooges. Not as funny & hilarious as the PSU-Rutgers game.

fumble on a sack by Sitkowski, then a fracas as the pile ends. Shareef Miller gets a 15-yard penalty for removing his helmet. Dumb move by Shareef.

Nice. Ball just sitting there for the taking, and he not only fails to recover but then does the hotheaded selfish routine to cost the team 15 yards. Awful.

fumble on a sack by Sitkowski, then a fracas as the pile ends. Shareef Miller gets a 15-yard penalty for removing his helmet. Dumb move by Shareef.
What about 4 white and no red jerseys around the ball.... and we still don't get it.

Miller should be done for the game. The boss needs to be in charge. Need to fear the leader. That was a selfish play and turned complexion of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT