ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Game Thread ...

Lion8286 and AWS: I would readily agree that Franklin knows more about his team than anyone posting here. He's doing a fantastic job.

But this is an internet bulletin board, and its primary purpose is for people to opine and speculate about PSU football. If the only people qualified to post here about the Lions were people who are more knowledgeable than CJF about this Lions team, then this Board could not exist. I think KnightWhoSaysNit is absolutely in the right on this issue.

Yes, opine and speculate, not second guess the coach as if he doesn't know what he's doing. One of the choices in Knight's post was that Franklin doesn't think we have a chance to win against MSU. That's not speculating, that's being an arrogant tool. My speculation is that Franklin knows what he's doing.

Yes, opine and speculate, not second guess the coach as if he doesn't know what he's doing. One of the choices in Knight's post was that Franklin doesn't think we have a chance to win against MSU. That's not speculating, that's being an arrogant tool. My speculation is that Franklin knows what he's doing.

That was presented as a choice -- for those who might think that way -- not an opinion of mine. My speculation was that it meant we would get Mahon and/or McGovern back. Read the first sentence again.

So guessing all the rain and wind prevented shirts from being burned tonight?

How could this possibly be? I was assured - by the one poster on this board who knows better than the coaches about which players should play and why - that Fries would play in this game. 100% FACT! In fact, I guess because I'm considered an "apologist," that poster would give me my very own personal "ha, ha, told you so" thread because, for that poster, it would be so sweet.

I haven't seen that thread yet, ICYMI. Maybe I shouldn't have been including a 't' in "poster."

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT