ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Game Thread ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
post comments about the game as replies in this thread.

We Are ...

On a roll, and ready to keep it going ...

Penn State

Matt Millen, "That's exactly what Rutgers needed." Ummm, yea, thanks Captain....
CaptainObviousRaise-the-roof.gif

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Hope that is a punch in collective face of our team to wake them up.

On that 3rd and 3, it looks like Hamilton is uncovered. Just an easy pitch and catch. I know you can't always tell from TV but he looked wide open for an easy first down.

Reactions: Seneca_Valley
How on earth is that not holding? The Buttgers blocker latched onto the PSU defender and pulled him onto himself and into the punter? If that isn't holding WTF is?????

Just dropped in this thread and I find it a waste of time.
1. Petty BS attacks on Mattby born losers. I am learning to stay away from negative people.

Disappointed with our starting OL. Hope they prove me wrong, but this is not a line that I think can win the next two games. Maybe we'll win this one, but MSU and Wisconsin are in a different league. Franklin should be playing people that he will need to get experience for the remaining games this year. Maybe it means McGovern and Mahon both return next week. If not, we're in trouble.

I have to say it. I loooove seeing our back up QB's on the sideline giving the signals. Air guitar, flipping arms, etc...I don't know what any of it means but I usually laugh out loud seeing.

Ok..back to the game observations.

ADVERTISEMENT