ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

The wall enables an easy comparison: Levi's chin is even with the top of the wall. Mason's head is above that line (not including hair height).

The average adult head is 8+ inches tall. For Mason to be under 5 ft, Levi would have to be below 5-6.

Who here thinks Levi is below 5-6?
Levi is probably about 5’9 or so. He’s taller than I am but not by a ton.

Bingo.

That would put Gibson in the 5-3 range. Short, but Cael had a 5-5 national champion at 149.
And, I stress this continually, Gibson was 15 in that picture. I’m not saying he’s gonna skyrocket but he could certainly get to 5’5/6. His brother and dad aren’t giants but certainly much taller than he is.

And, I stress this continually, Gibson was 15 in that picture. I’m not saying he’s gonna skyrocket but he could certainly get to 5’5/6. His brother and dad aren’t giants but certainly much taller than he is.
But but but ... panic!

Reactions: nitlion6
Many feel you get Gibson, you get the Bassett Bros. And if you do that , we get Caels son. Future looks bright

Last edited:
Meaning Caels son eventually commits to PSU , after that we will return to the pack , lol. Basically saying this won’t end anytime soon.
... and then the Nevills kids, followed by the McIntosh kids, then ...

Adam Busiello wanted to be a Penn Stater bad. I'm pretty sure he committed to us before he was allowed to even talk to Cael and certainly not before scholarships can be discussed. That's what Travis Wittlake did also.

I imagine he decommitted when his performance dropped significantly following a growth spurt (plus injuries) and I imagine Cael told him he wasn't getting significant scholarship money vs Arizona State offered him probably a good chunk. He ended up portaling here anyways to chase the dream and realized he won't crack the lineup.

Barr is going to be a good one, wonder if he's considering doing the Haines route and skipping Senior year to come to NLWC (and get in state tuition also)
Gotta have somewhere to stay and take classes if you’re gonna be able to do it. Both Lee and Haines had family to live with.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Gotta have somewhere to stay and take classes if you’re gonna be able to do it. Both Lee and Haines had family to live with.
Ah yeah that makes sense. Don't think it'll be all that common or anything. It's clearly working wonders for Levi right now.

Here it is, while I'm on the left coast and don't have any insider info on any of our potential recruits, there are way more knowledgeable fellas here for that. The original thread can be Val about schools and whatnot.

Ruby
St. Joes Montvale set a New Jersey state record with 10 regional champions (and two seconds) out of 14 HS weight classes. Hwt. Jimmy Mullun picked up a Pin in the finals. So too did uncommitted 175lbs Junior Mike Dellagatta. Of note to me (since I have know him since he was a baby) Mikey’s freshman brother “Rocco” Dellagatta also picked up a pin in the finals at 157lbs. Many don’t know that Rocco is actually his middle name…his given name is Vincenzo! Maybe time to add Vincezo “Rocco” Dellagatta to the recruiting spread sheet! Good luck to the St. Joes boys at Boardwalk hall this weekend.

Reactions: hlstone and danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT