ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

Some insiders of the insiders tell me Sealey and Hopke. After reading stuff this week, Sealey dad might be the new Uncle Tony.
Davino was offered well and didn’t bite for some reason.
Looks like the insider/insiders are now hanging at the Nook...

@GogglesPaizano - can you account for your whereabouts the last few weekends?

What do you mean about Sealeys dad? Davino has a long time to commit. I’m sure he wants to take visits and make sure he finds the right spot. Hopefully that is PSU
Sealey’s dad with a seemingly drunk rant on Pat Mineo’s Facebook group - claiming some nasty things about a wrestling influencer

Reactions: zzs006
I respect @Chickenman Testa for not relaying allegations of an alleged drunken ranter.

tenor.gif

Hammer time!

Now that is just plain silly, but this is a big one. Kaboom!!!

I think the 2024 Class is starting to look like a classic. By the time Cael is done, it might even rival tOSU... nahh. Think Lilledahl & Hopke full court press, then our work is done.

Wow. I didn’t think was going to happen but I am so happy Cael is way better at recruiting than I am. Huge get. Still interested in how everyone fits but that’s a question for later

Reactions: Zukovski
I was wondering what the opinion is on Davis Motyka, 106 lb Jr at Sem? I know his father somewhat and know he wrestled in Rome recently, but not sure how highly ranked he was or if he had a school list/commitment.

And on a unrelated note, yesterday I met a 5th grade young lady, member of the Sem girls team, holy heck did she have a firm handshake. Better than most 20 something guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
I was wondering what the opinion is on Davis Motyka, 106 lb Jr at Sem? I know his father somewhat and know he wrestled in Rome recently, but not sure how highly ranked he was or if he had a school list/commitment.

And on a unrelated note, yesterday I met a 5th grade young lady, member of the Sem girls team, holy heck did she have a firm handshake. Better than most 20 something guys!
Motyka is good, I have only seen him wrestle a few times. He is not overly offensive but has solid defense. Kept it close with some elite guys but never came close to scoring. I he wrestled AA he would probably place at 106. Problem is he wouldnt sniff the podium at 126 in any class and he is a Jr. Will need to add some serious size to be competitive in college.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul

Great kid and I agree he'd likely be on the podium AA or AAA 106 this year. Not sure that he'd place at 113 or 120 as he doesn't seem strong enough for the (slightly) bigger guys.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
The 197 talk for Carroll is mostly a joke about John Smith/OSU’s history of wrestling guys a class below where most other schools would consider the guy’s optimal weight. Mostly ;)

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
Does the Injury to Howard make Cael address 125 through the portal? Unfortunately Lilledahl is many years out

ADVERTISEMENT