ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

FULL COURT PRESS !!!!

Also, regardless of Blaze, we're going to need more 141s soon. In 2026 the only 141 on the roster will be Perry, assuming he doesn't outgrow the weight. And there are no other 141s committed. IDK if Nagao would move up, but that would only buy 1 year.
you forgot Kasak!if he can still make 141!!

I like that tan tom interview when he says they don't got much money I am sure they are better off than most and I think they are in the top 5 spending on the football program so they gotta be up there in spending on wrestling!

Reactions: WEAREPSU_LI
A poster on Bucknuts wrestling message board stated that anOSU has offered Blaze a $500k package, and that his brother Joey may (will?) transfer from Purdue to Brutus.

No clue about the credibility of the poster (and some on Bucknuts are skeptical), so take it FWIW.
Can't be true. Tom was just giving Cael hell for using NIL money to buy records. There is no way in hell Aruba Tom would ever use NIL money to purchase recruits.

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Could you imagine all three. It more likely,
Jax to Oklahoma St, Blaze to Ohio St and Bassett to us. tOSU is putting together some tough kids.

Blaze is down to Penn State and Ohio State according to Willie Saylor
Well to be perfectly honest, why would you ever pick tOSU over PSU?

Newer facility? Location? Robes, shirts and chains? NIL $$$?

Wait a second, none of those have anything to do with 'wrestling'! Am I wrong?

I think Ryan is building up again and Mendez is his first success. The kid is great. I think Feldman is also almost there. He's our most likely competitor if he keeps hitting on high recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT