ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Ohio State B1G Tourney BB Game Thread

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
Up 9-4 Yea baby.
Now 12-9 at 12 good guys
down 5 at 8
28all at 4. Playing pretty well. Stevens and Carr both in double figures.
UP by 1 at half. Carr having his usual great game and Stevens doing well.
Up 40-35 at 16, Got to keep it going
Up by 2 at 12 both Carr and Stevens with 3 fouls.
49 all at 10
Up by 5 at 8
57 all at 5
down by 2 at 3+
Down by 1 with 41 sec Ohio with the ball
up by 1 with 3.1 sec left
Final 69-68 PSU WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RochLion
9-4 PSU with 14 minutes left in the first half. We may not have enough guys to finish the game at the rate the fouls are being called.

Up by 1 despite the definite help from the refs on those 2 very obvious calls. Cost us 4 points for sure on those calls.

Up by 1 despite the definite help from the refs on those 2 very obvious calls. Cost us 4 points for sure on those calls.
The refs saved a big time dunk my OSU by calling a travel that wasn't there. It happens both ways, take your blinders off.

Every game against Ohio St or Michigan, yes. Welcome to the B1G. You want to argue against either of those obvious calls Dave?

you bitch every game regardless of the opponent. it's pathetic. Calls are missed--it has nothing to do with the Big Ten, Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State. Using this logic you agree with every other fan base in the Big Ten that the refs are biased toward us

Every game against Ohio St or Michigan, yes. Welcome to the B1G. You want to argue against either of those obvious calls Dave?
Lol. So Larry Scirotto and Lamont Simpson go out of their way to intentionally make bad calls just because of the names on the front of jerseys. Ok.

every game
He said 2 calls.
Did you hear the announcers fumble over their words when trying to describe how that foul against Reeves was correct?
Sounded like me trying to teach physics.
They stuttered and stammered and finally offered - I guess he got him with the body. Which the reply shows was an incorrect statement.
Don't like the posts here? then go watch fricken Wheel of Fortune.
I try to give you the benefit of doubt, but that could be ending!!

OL

He said 2 calls.
Did you hear the announcers fumble over their words when trying to describe how that foul against Reeves was correct?
Sounded like me trying to teach physics.
They stuttered and stammered and finally offered - I guess he got him with the body. Which the reply shows was an incorrect statement.
Don't like the posts here? then go watch fricken Wheel of Fortune.
I try to give you the benefit of doubt, but that could be ending!!

OL

Notice when you and the guy before complained about the foul on Stevens I didn't criticize you guys. You don't do it EVERY SINGLE GAME...every time we lose itsofficial101 blames the refs. EVERY SINGLE GAME. I don't care if you have a problem with me acknowledging a fact

Reactions: OhioLion
Notice when you and the guy before complained about the foul on Stevens I didn't criticize you guys. You don't do it EVERY SINGLE GAME...every time we lose itsofficial101 blames the refs. EVERY SINGLE GAME. I don't care if you have a problem with me acknowledging a fact
And according to you every call that ever goes against Penn State in any sport is the right call...so there’s that.

And according to you every call that ever goes against Penn State in any sport is the right call...so there’s that.

Incorrect...I just don't care when calls are missed because I accept the reality of that being a part of the game. I don't expect perfection from the refs. The call on Stevens was poor but the ref wasn't trying to screw us when he missed it

I've complained about the officiating in 2 games this year. This is the 3rd. Your hyperbole is not convincing anyone that those calls were not correct.

Carr and Stevens both in foul trouble...that’s going to be a big problem.

ADVERTISEMENT