ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Night at PNC Park

psu1351

Sep 4, 2016
Has anyone ever gone before? We just got tickets this evening for next weekend, which apparently includes two beer vouchers. Looking forward to seeing plenty of Penn Staters in the steel city

If PSU can take over PNC Park when the Pirates are playing an away game, I might be interested stopping by for a couple Yingling's.

Let us know. ;)

Reactions: TheGLOV
If PSU can take over PNC Park when the Pirates are playing an away game, I might be interested stopping by for a couple Yingling's.

Let us know. ;)
I think this would help, against the Phillies too

Two cities Phila and PGH whose media hate PSU probably more than any other than Parsippany and New Brunswick. Yet most of the enrollment comes from these areas. Good times.

• Sad

What time do the lots open?

Reactions: MaconNitt
Hell to the yeah. The Parsnips are down on the SNOI7. So is NYC, what remains of it.

New Brunswick makes sense because of rutgres. I just didn’t expect Parsippany. Why there over other towns in NEW. JERSEY. o_O ?

I‘ve been to Parsippany many times. No one there has ever burned me or my car down to the ground.

New Brunswick makes sense because of rutgres. I just didn’t expect Parsippany. Why there over other towns in NEW. JERSEY. o_O ?

I‘ve been to Parsippany many times. No one there has ever burned me or my car down to the ground.
He probably means Piscataway.

Reactions: BobPSU92
Two cities Phila and PGH whose media hate PSU probably more than any other than Parsippany and New Brunswick. Yet most of the enrollment comes from these areas. Good times.
It's always interesting to compare the fawning media in the major Ohio cities regarding OSU compared to the cynical media treatment in the major PA cities, and that includes cities other than Philly and Pitt, towards PSU. The Cleveland Plain-Dealer basically is an OSU propaganda arm, not that I have anything against that. I just wish that the PA papers would do the same with PSU, because it definitely would help the cause.

You're NOT from here are you?

You sum kinda jag-off or sumthin'?

:) ;) ;) ;) :)
Before Yuengling was widely available on the East Coast (e.g. I used to "bootleg" it down to Chapel Hill with me during graduate school because you couldn't get it in NC) when I would talk about it people would ask me if it was "Chinese" or "Asian".

Not exactly....lol.

ADVERTISEMENT