ADVERTISEMENT

PSU MBB on ESPN2 now.

playing well early on.....moving the ball and getting good looks on the paint against a bigger team.

Now if Stevens would just stop shooting 3's we'd be in business...he looks great driving to the bucket, and the mid range but the 3's are not in his wheelhouse.

Need to get Garner going

Texas A&M looks like a tournament team. If we can give them a game, that bodes well for having a good Big 10 conference record. A win would be a great notch on the resume.

Reactions: HunterPSU96
Penn State is hanging in there, down 1 at the last tv timeout for the first half. I hope they can stay in the game in the second half and then come through in crunch time. This could be a signature win.

Penn State down 42-40 at the half. Tony Carr has been unconscious with great shooting and 21 points at the half!

63-51, TAMU, with 13:16 left. Wilson is giving PSU all kinds of trouble on the offensive end, and Gilder has done a nice job on D against Carr in the 2nd half.

PSU is playing terrible in the 2nd half.....Shep has been completely nonexistent for the entire game.

Wheeler just got run over and called for the foul....Bad call on that one, IMO

Missing free throws and not rebounding is a recipe for a disaster. I'm surprised the game is as close as it is.

Gave a good team a decent run considering we were pretty bad on the offensive end outside of Carr and Stevens. Need to shoot better from 3....like last night! and this is a whole different ball game

Garner needs to sit more. If he's not shooting well, then he has to sit. There is nothing else he can do to help the team. Not a great defender, doesn't handle the rock or pass well.

To me the biggest issue was rebounding in the second half and defense, especially defending the lob. Seemed like A&M scores about 6-8 times on back door cuts where the ball was lobbed up and dunked.

Impressed with A&M. They are athletic and long. PSU certainly didn’t get run out of the gym. I think they have the talent to beat a team like A&M on the right night.

The announcers are very complimentary about PSU and their chances this year. They have a legitimate chance to make the tourny with a relatively young squad. Things are trending up for sure.

Final 98-87 bad guys. They just looked like they got worn down. This is the best PSU team in a long while. Need more bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT