ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Lehigh Match Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance. Please use this thread to discuss the match. If replying to another post, please use the quote function.

Time:
1:30 pm EST

TV:
The match is being shown on BTN

Video Stream:
If your cable package includes BTN, you'll also be able to watch a video stream of the match on btn2go.com.

Audio Stream:
The radio PBP by Byers will be streamed on LionVision for free, with the pre-match segment starting at 1:10 pm EST, at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=234

I'm out for PBP. I'm hopeful that one or more of you will step forward, and provide PBP. Any info is appreciated by those that don't have BTN, don't subscribe to FloPro, and can't access (for whatever reason) the audio stream. If you do PBP, please provide a score at the end of each match in the dual. If you can go beyond that, and provide info on the moves that are hit, missed, defended against, etc., that's always appreciated by those unable to watch and listen to the dual.

Pretty suprised by the result for Lehigh vs Princeton. This dual won't be anywhere near as close to last year's. The big suspense might come from who we send at 149, 165 and Heavy. I think we win at least 7, depending upon how many Lehigh sits.

I'm setting this up in advance. Please use this thread to discuss the match. If replying to another post, please use the quote function.

Time:
1:30 pm EST

TV:
The match is being shown on BTN

Video Stream:
The match will be streamed by FloWrestling, and as such is available to those that are subscribers of FloPro. If your cable package includes BTN, you'll also be able to watch a video stream of the match on btn2go.com.

Audio Stream:
The radio PBP by Byers will be streamed on LionVision for free, with the pre-match segment starting at 1:10 pm EST, at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=234

I'm out for PBP. I'm hopeful that one or more of you will step forward, and provide PBP. Any info is appreciated by those that don't have BTN, don't subscribe to FloPro, and can't access (for whatever reason) the audio stream. If you do PBP, please provide a score at the end of each match in the dual. If you can go beyond that, and provide info on the moves that are hit, missed, defended against, etc., that's always appreciated by those unable to watch and listen to the dual.
Flo doesn’t stream the matches that are broadcast on BTN, only the ones on BTN+. As long as your tv provider has BTN, you can stream it on BTN2GO. Just don’t want people looking for it on Flo.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Flo doesn’t stream the matches that are broadcast on BTN, only the ones on BTN+. As long as your tv provider has BTN, you can stream it on BTN2GO. Just don’t want people looking for it on Flo.

my mistake ... you are correct. I'll edit my OP

LionVision has turned into a cruel, sick joke.

Agree, the functionality on a mobile device is horrible, and now that they apparently have to fund it's use via commercials, Byers' call was beyond unacceptable. Commercial breaks between every match - really? Totally missing Shack's TD & pin along with the first 30 seconds of every match, started the Berge call after he was up 4-1, it was indeed a cruel sick joke.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, any audio feed issues with lionvision can normally be corrected by going to wrsc web page or tunein radio and getting the wrsc feed from there.

I always assumed the commercials were set by wrsc, not lionvision, but no idea who initiates them. Over the years i have heard Ron Gilligan Auction commercials many times.

I just read that this meet is on 1450 not WRSC, and that there is no streaming option, so we might be stuck with lionvision audio for JB.

Last edited:
Pretty suprised by the result for Lehigh vs Princeton. This dual won't be anywhere near as close to last year's. The big suspense might come from who we send at 149, 165 and Heavy. I think we win at least 7, depending upon how many Lehigh sits.
I appreciate your efforts, you do a great job! I sat right behind you at the Bucknell match, you are a busy guy!

Been a couple years since I’ve been to a match. Anyone give me some advice on where to park?
Need more info.

Simple answer is the parking garage at the NLI, with drinkers pre match at whiskers at the NLI. Followed by a walk by and pictures at the shrine.

However, what are your time constraints, or what else do you want to do with this rainy central PA day.

Need more info.

Simple answer is the parking garage at the NLI, with drinkers pre match at whiskers at the NLI. Followed by a walk by and pictures at the shrine.

However, what are your time constraints, or what else do you want to do with this rainy central PA day.
Well I got hung up at home this morning so just leaving now. Won’t be there till around 1 so going straight to REC Hall

I appreciate your efforts, you do a great job! I sat right behind you at the Bucknell match, you are a busy guy!

Wasn't me, maybe someone who claimed to be me. Unfortunately, I won't see a dual until we travel to Az State or maybe Stanford someday.

Well I got hung up at home this morning so just leaving now. Won’t be there till around 1 so going straight to REC Hall

then the parking garage is your best bet. If you can hang around after, do so for 20-30 minutes post heavyweight, taking in the day, head down to the floor, wander around and you wont have trouble getting out then.

If your in a hurry to get home, get JB our your phone and head to the garage early....and...be one of those guys.....:p:eek::mad::D

then the parking garage is your best bet. If you can hang around after, do so for 20-30 minutes post heavyweight, taking in the day, head down to the floor, wander around and you wont have trouble getting out then.

If your in a hurry to get home, get JB our your phone and head to the garage early....and...be one of those guys.....:p:eek::mad::D
Nevills and Cael are not going to be happy with you.

GoPSUSports still lists it as a BTN+ event. But the game is showing in my guide on BTN, so obviously that is wrong. I'm thinking you can be excused since Penn State's own site has it wrong. :)
???? shows as BTN event.
"
TV: BTN Radio: ESPN Radio 1450"

Enjoy the match. Today is the first home match I have missed since Andrew Alton's freshman season and the Nits wrestled Illinois. I got stuck with "call" and the SOBs called.
It is a nice day, if you do not want to park in the garage, park next to Eisenhower. Enjoy a short walk across campus and when the match is over stop at the creamery.
No matter where you park, enjoy the heck out of the day.

Nit.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Agree. I've tried multiple events, on multiple browsers and gotten exactly zero response. Nothing at all.

FYI (if it helps anyone), the Lionvision stream is Flash-based so in Google Chrome you need to "allow" this every time you want to watch a Lionvision stream. To do so, in the address bar to the left of the "HTTPS://..." click on the small padlock icon and choose "allow Flash". You will then need to refresh the browser in order for the setting change to take place after which the stream should work. Google no longer stores your Flash preferences so next week you'll need to repeat the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder
FYI (if it helps anyone), the Lionvision stream is Flash-based so in Google Chrome you need to "allow" this every time you want to watch a Lionvision stream. To do so, in the address bar to the left of the "HTTPS://..." click on the small padlock icon and choose "allow Flash". You will then need to refresh the browser in order for the setting change to take place after which the stream should work. Google no longer stores your Flash preferences so next week you'll need to repeat the process.
Thanks Brian. This is a reasonable suggestion. I set adobe to run, reloaded and rechecked it. It says adobe will work. But I still get nothing. I run web sites as a hobby. It's rare but this site has me beat. What else can I try?

Thanks Brian. This is a reasonable suggestion. I set adobe to run, reloaded and rechecked it. It says adobe will work. But I still get nothing. I run web sites as a hobby. It's rare but this site has me beat. What else can I try?
make sure your ad blocker is disabled

... What else can I try?
Professional IT help.

photo.jpeg

Last edited:

My Lionvision screen is black as of 1:27 FWIW - I don't believe it has started yet. In any case, I'm am now streaming via the Big Ten (BTN2Go) app where the verification countdown is playing.

If I understand correctly, wasn’t listening that close, they are starting at 197. I thought I heard JB say last bout was 184

My Lionvision screen is black as of 1:27 FWIW - I don't believe it has started yet. In any case, I'm am now streaming via the Big Ten (BTN2Go) app where the verification countdown is playing.

Lionvision, for today, and most wrestling meets, is audio only. You need to get video from BTN.

It isn’t a great name, since vision is part, but often audio only.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Bo up 10-2 end of first. Mostly TD’s and some back with a tilt.

15-3 end of second. Start third neutral

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT