ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Lehigh Match Thread

Why? Why is Cael challenging this? Parker is going to pin him no matter what and they aren't over turning this.

I never believe I have a right to full disclosure, but after the Suriano stuff last March, I pretty much stopped taking any stock in PSU "injury reports" from the staff.

That said, it isn't really important that I know what to expect -- I'm just a spectator with no control over outcomes either way. I just hope for the best, and wait.

VJ and Keener injuries are far worse than they ever let on. Their injuries occurred a couple of week ago and they still aren't ready to go.

Giannaneli hanging tough
Parker TD for 2 2:00 minutes left
Giannaneli escape 2-1
Giannaneli good movement and hand fighting
2-1 after one
Parker on top
Giannaneli escape 1:30 2nd period 2-2
Cowcatcher WBF for Parker
Challenge by PSU for illegal head lock
Or headgear grab
Fall stands
12-0 Lehigh

if anyone wants to watch paint dry feel free this first period. between being down on a knee and never shooting by these two.....or refill your beverage

you guys with the black screen are watching the stadium feed. I believe this is being shown on the public access station in allentown via service electric, thus commericals I believe are the black screen on tv.....got to pay the bills

Reactions: tikk10
JB said Keener should be cleared for Indy.......who knows, but I don’t think JB would bring it up if it wasn’t a possibility.

What exactly is Cortez supposed to be good at? On his feet? Nope. On top? He has like 3 seconds of riding time today. Off bottom? Again, no.

ADVERTISEMENT