ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Lehigh Match Thread

Does it make any sense to wrestle Pipher at 165? You have Manville that you could burn his shirt and it really wouldn't matter. I think he has better chance to win at 165 than Pipher. Also, if Lee goes at 149 how long before he takes over at 141?

Anyone else unable to get the Lehigh stream?

Been stuck on "video not available, try again later" for a while.

Nolf at 165 will hurt his bonus point potential at NCAA's. He still capable of winning it all there but he'll have to work a little harder to tech and/or pin the top 6 or so there

this stream is great as usual for the patriot league. They do a great job with this stuff.

I have the video stream on 1 computer, and Byers on another. the Patriot League video stream is coming in better (more consistent; no chop) than is Byers' audio.

Nolf at 165 will hurt his bonus point potential at NCAA's. He still capable of winning it all there but he'll have to work a little harder to tech and/or pin the top 6 or so there
Most likely that would just be for this dual. Lee would be on his way to 141. Possibly Cortez to 133 also as LP suggested if Keener injury is more serious than expected.

125: Schnupp vs. Cortez

Per 1: Cruz with an ankle pick for a TD, 0-2. He locks up a cradle and gets swipes for 4, and then gets the pin at 1:13

0-6, Lehigh

Schnupp looks up beat cruz looks ten pounds heavier
Low ankle puck
Cruz up by 2
Cradle WBF 1:13 for Cruz
Lehigh up by 6

Injury bug could really hurt us this year. This dual is going to start off really, really poorly. Probably 0-12.

Reactions: clucas
Oh boy, worst case scenario to start. I think if Cortez loses Lee comes in. Cortez might as well be wrestling Lee off today.

Damn, really wanted to see Keener go. Oh well, doesn't make sense this early in the season if he's dinged up at all, but disappointed.

I never believe I have a right to full disclosure, but after the Suriano stuff last March, I pretty much stopped taking any stock in PSU "injury reports" from the staff.

That said, it isn't really important that I know what to expect -- I'm just a spectator with no control over outcomes either way. I just hope for the best, and wait.

Having JB audio with Lehigh video was bogging down my video so I am just doing video and it's fine. Hate losing JB but....

I have the video stream on 1 computer, and Byers on another. the Patriot League video stream is coming in better (more consistent; no chop) than is Byers' audio.
thats what Im doing to. Byers on the surround sound. On the second TV im flipping between NFL redzone.....i got problems my wife says.

Reactions: tikk10
Having JB audio with Lehigh video was bogging down my video so I am just doing video and it's fine. Hate losing JB but....
put JB on your phone. I was listening to the pregame on the way home from our soccer game.

Reactions: backdrft76
Nevills
Cutch
Cassar

Cortez
Rasheed
Suriano
Cassar

Rasheed
Cutch
Keener
Joseph

Video stream is about to start the 133 bout, and the audio stream is just about to start the 125 bout. smh

133: Giannangeli vs. Parker

Per 1:
Dom is active, but gets hit with stalling for going off the mat to avoid a TD. Then Parker in on a single, turns, and gets the TD, 0-2. Dom is up, and he's out, 1-2. End

Per 2:
Dom takes bottom. Dom works up and is out, 2-2. RT is at 54 sec for Parker. Parker with a snap down to the back, and gets the pin at 4:12. Wow

0-12, Lehigh

Wait, PSU has thrown the red brick, so we have to wait on this. The challenge is unsuccessful, and the TD to a pin stands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT