ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kent State Match Thread

I think you saw a glimpse of that yesterday when his opponent got his weight off-balance and Cassar used that to make the guy look like he tripped going down stairs.
Tony (according to Nico) looked every bit the part on a Sunday but before we all stretch into hyperbole, he is not Snyder. It took every bit of Snyder’s talent to take out a behemoth like Coon. Tony will have his hands full with the heavies like Stoll while giving up 40 lbs. the last guy this light to have success (excluding Snyder) was Mike MacMullen and he was 235 on a good day.

We need more of a sample size, and he still has to beat NN....no small task, who, if not for the injury and last loss to Stoll despite beating Stoll when healthy...would be ranked #1. Many of you assume he’s ready to beat our national #1. I’m not against your opinions, just not with you yet either. I did like what I saw.

Tony (according to Nico) looked every bit the part on a Sunday but before we all stretch into hyperbole, he is not Snyder. It took every bit of Snyder’s talent to take out a behemoth like Coon. Tony will have his hands full with the heavies like Stoll while giving up 40 lbs. the last guy this light to have success (excluding Snyder) was Mike MacMullen and he was 235 on a good day.

We need more of a sample size, and he still has to beat NN....no small task, who, if not for the injury and last loss to Stoll despite beating Stoll when healthy...would be ranked #1. Many of you assume he’s ready to beat our national #1. I’m not against your opinions, just not with you yet either. I did like what I saw.
True, though as Cassar is not Snyder, nobody in the field is Coon either.

Also, can you clarify your definition of "success"? Because Walz twice and Kasper finished top 4 since McMullan graduated.

Reactions: diggerpup
AC scored all but one of his TDs on reattacks Sunday. He won’t have such opportunities if he were to face Stoll. Will need another method to open up the angles. I think he could do it though. Just doesn’t want to tie up.

Reactions: tikk10
True, though as Cassar is not Snyder, nobody in the field is Coon either.

Also, can you clarify your definition of "success"? Because Walz twice and Kasper finished top 4 since McMullan graduated.
Dammit Jefe. Could you please stop using facts in my arguments??? Lol

Still.....my point is reasonable. He really was a 197 a short bit ago and he looks amazing. But his competition really wasn’t all that on Sunday. And the big guys are on tap. And for some reason, I feel like we really are dissing a guy who should be ranked #1.

Dammit Jefe. Could you please stop using facts in my arguments??? Lol

Still.....my point is reasonable. He really was a 197 a short bit ago and he looks amazing. But his competition really wasn’t all that on Sunday. And the big guys are on tap. And for some reason, I feel like we really are dissing a guy who should be ranked #1.
December 14th.

Tony (according to Nico) looked every bit the part on a Sunday but before we all stretch into hyperbole, he is not Snyder. It took every bit of Snyder’s talent to take out a behemoth like Coon. Tony will have his hands full with the heavies like Stoll while giving up 40 lbs.

You didn't just compare Stoll to a guy who got silver in the greco world championships, did you? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT