ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kent State Match Thread

Wow just wow. Watched so much wrestlingng from around the country these first two weeks. Then you watch us. I realize it’s not the greatest competition but we just do things at a different level. Absolutely dominating.

Can’t wait till we get Teasdale or Teske in there. I hate starting down 3-0 or worse every match. Cael has the patience of a saint. Imagine having two ferraris in the garage and you keep them in there an don’t drive them

Out of frustration and missing most of the real action in the first bouts I switched from Chrome to MS Edge and Lionvision is working much better, only cut out once so far. Fingers crossed for the remaining 5 bouts, but I have a feeling they're all going to go quickly :)

Cenzo v Bast
- 3-0 Cenzo off a solid double
- Another double, and it's 5-1. Cenzo looking for cradle, but lets Bast up, 5-2
- Third double makes it 7-2.
- Cenzo lets him up and takes him right back down, 9-3, and he'll ride out the period, 1:40 riding time.
Second
- Bast takes down, Cenzo lets him up back up, followed by another double
- Cenzo with the suckback, and gets the fall.

Hall v Barreiro
- Hall works with a single, changes up and gets the double at the edge of the mat
- Hall riding with a leg in, looking to turn, gets the back points, up 6-0
- Hall four more back points off the same ride, up 10-0
- Stall warning on Barreiro
- Hall going to ride out period with 2:26 riding time
Second
- Hall starts down
- He's up and out, 11-0
- Hall thought about going upper body
- Cement mixer and that's another pin

Great start for Rasheed. Hope he goes back to looking for pins this year. He's got the length and talent.

Reactions: diggerpup
Rasheed v McNally
Finally getting to see Rasheed at his natural weight, looks leaner
- Easily in on a leg and he converts, up 2-0
- Takes him over with something that looked like a cradle but not really, and there's another pin.

Five straight pins and I'm guessing six is on the horizon.

Bo v Mast
- Bo up 4-2 with two effortless takedowns
- Beautiful throwby and it's 6-2, lets him up for 6-3
- Mast in on a single but Bo counters with Nolf's scissor move, gets the back points
- Bo gets him over and there's the sixth straight pin

ADVERTISEMENT