ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Kent State Match Thread

Nick Lee v Cory Simpson
- Lee with a single, looks for cradle but settles for 2.
- E1 Simpson
- TD2 Lee, 4-1, riding time over a minute now.
- Lee with arm bar, trying to turn but Simpson's pretty strong.
- Lee with a tilt, now getting points,
- Lee again getting points, looked to have a pin but no call and we go to second, 9-1.
Second
- Lee down. He's up and out, gets two quick TDs, 14-2. Now with back points, 18-2 TF.

Try this link if it is different. Is working fine:
https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=231&type=Live
Nope, that's the Lion Vision link, and it's atrocious. Dropped out about 20x already after 3 matches.

Reminds me of trying to get the Altoona TV station from my dorm room, using a coat hanger as an antenna.

PSU has figured out how to ensure quality uninterrupted streaming during the ads. So there's that.

Verk v Komara
- Verk cautioned with a bad start
- Verk nice D easily fighting off a shot
- Both guys upper body, Komara looked to have control with a body lock but Verk beautifully uses double unders to get the pin.

Verk v Komara
- Verk cautioned with a bad start
- Verk nice D easily fighting off a shot
- Both guys upper body, Komara looked to have control with a body lock but Verk beautifully uses double unders to get the pin.

VJ taught him well.

Reactions: diggerpup
Nolf v Andrassy
- Andrassy in on a leg, Nolf shuts it down, stalemate
- Nolf fights off with a whizzer
- Blood time for Andrassy I think
- Nolf with a gorgeous duck. Three more very quick TDs (single, go behind, ankle pick) and it's 8-3.
- Another ankle pick and it's 10-4 with 1:25 remaining. More blood time, he's bleeding at bridge of his nose.
- Nolf goes crossface, but lets him up
- 12-5 after another TD
- Crossface turns into a very tight nearside cradle and Nolf mercifully ends it with a pin.

ADVERTISEMENT