ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Iowa Tickets...

86PSUPaul

Aug 17, 2017
...on sale now if you are in the NLC but not a season ticket holder (they have had their chance for the last few weeks, and I guess they still can order them). Yesterday they told me 10 am but I went online and completed the purchase now.

I logged into my ticket account as an NLC member without season wrestling tickets, but found nowhere to purchase BJC Dual tickets, but just to manage my football tickets. Am I missing something, or is there no link because all tickets have sold out?

I logged into my ticket account as an NLC member without season wrestling tickets, but found nowhere to purchase BJC Dual tickets, but just to manage my football tickets. Am I missing something, or is there no link because all tickets have sold out?
Not sold out.

Go to the bottom of the screen, once logged in. Under Ticket & Plan Purchases, click on "PSU Athletic Tickets".

One of two things, SOLD OUT or a PROBLEM with Ticketmaster inside your account ---

Doesn't show up on my list as available for purchase this morning

I just confirmed with the ticket office that the BJC Iowa meet is sold out.

I just confirmed with the ticket office that the BJC Iowa meet is sold out.

I got told the same thing this morning. But I was able to get 2 SRO tickets for my father in law and his friend, but was told they are about out. This is for NLC members, i doubt these SRO will make it to GP if what I was told is to be believed.

Dang! Good for them (Athletic Department)...I had info that they were not sold out...but it was several days ago.

Roar, they were not sold out yesterday morning when they released to NLC members. But by the end of the day they were.

I'll get my tickets from stub hub as usual. Anyone know if PSU event tickets are being scanned off of a phone, or do they still have to be printed out? I haven't been to anything since last winter.

I just went on my account and the BJC dual shows a mobile option, but not Rec Hall with the SRO tickets I purchased for tOSU. Just wait until I tell my wife we have tickets for tOSU but she has to stand. I may wait a bit to spring that news on her..... ;)

Reactions: Creek Side
ADVERTISEMENT