ADVERTISEMENT

PSU @ Indiana Game Thread

Win or lose, this performance just killed any chance of being selected for the Rose Bowl. I'd say the Orange Bowl is also unlikely now. We will probably do no better than the Cotton against Western Michigan.

We'll also need an OL solution before the Michigan State game. Doing nothing and it could get worse.
Completely disagree. PSU travels. $$$

Reactions: PSU87
Nice hold on 4th.

Are you saying by our D or Indiana's RT?!?! Seriously, we're just simply lucky we knocked it down because the b1g shiz clowns simply ignored Indiana's LT LITERALLY tackling our RDE from behind and I mean literally tackled him from behind!!!!!!!!!! Simply unreal that no flag was thrown on the play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
Why make the D defend a great passing QB? Should've been more aggressive on that series.

A couple of Trace sweeps might have gotten a first down and would have taken more time off the clock.

#16 was the holder. Is he the regular holder? Thought maybe they were going to fake it.

No problem with the ROP there all three plays but my goodness McSorley could keep it once. It's like the beginning of the year again. Is he being told not to keep it?

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Are you saying by our D or Indiana's RT?!?! Seriously, we're just simply lucky we knocked it down because the b1g shiz clowns simply ignored Indiana's LT LITERALLY tackling our RDE from behind and I mean literally tackled him from behind!!!!!!!!!! Simply unreal that no flag was thrown on the play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm saying sickels was tackled

ADVERTISEMENT