ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PSU Hoops drops home finale in blowout to Nebraska behind McGowens' 25

mralph59

Staff Writer
Staff
Nov 1, 2021
State College, Pennsylvania
Rough goodbye for the seniors in the Bryce Jordan Center tonight. Penn State dropped its final home game of the season in very ugly fashion to a bottom-feeding Nebraska team. Nittany Lion defense was outclassed from the tip.

Game recap here:

While the loss was painful, Micah Shrewsberry made a classy gesture, bringing John Harrar in for about 15 seconds of play at the end of the game just so he could get a well-deserved curtain call. More to come on this game tomorrow

Reactions: NedFromYork
Rough goodbye for the seniors in the Bryce Jordan Center tonight. Penn State dropped its final home game of the season in very ugly fashion to a bottom-feeding Nebraska team. Nittany Lion defense was outclassed from the tip.

Game recap here:
Our defense was NBA like. Nobody guarded anybody.
And I can't remember a team shooting like Nebraska.

The most disgraceful, humiliating defeat in the 25 years I have followed.
I feel for the coach, the players ex- Hararr be damned. Disgusting.

WOW, yes it was one of those shitty nights in the BJC...but damn folks, Nebraska couldn't miss. We would lose to Lock Haven if they shot the ball like Nebraska did last night.

Reactions: bison13
WOW, yes it was one of those shitty nights in the BJC...but damn folks, Nebraska couldn't miss. We would lose to Lock Haven if they shot the ball like Nebraska did last night.
They lost by 23 points!!!

ADVERTISEMENT