Georgia: 9
Ole Miss: 9
Bama: 9
USC: 9
Miami: 8
Clemson: 7
Michigan: 7
A&M: 6
It will be interesting to see what happens at USC with all that's going on.

@TomVH: 2016 #ESPN300 Commits:
LSU: 13
Ohio State: 11
Penn State: 10
FSU: 9
Georgia: 9
Ole Miss: 9
Bama: 9
USC: 9
Miami: 8
Clemson: 7
Michigan: 7
A&M: 6
Who can take that list seriously? Pitt, Rutgers, and Temple, are not on it.:confused:

Reactions: psu00
We're going to lose a few of ours.

So then time for the PSU coaches to be looking if any USCe, USCw, Georgia, or Texas recruits are of interest and interested in re-evaluating their situation given current events. ;)

The truth hurts, I guess. Hill seems to be visiting UM nearly every week, and it seems like Nordin is heading that way as well. According to TOS Nordin's mother is going this weekend, as well. I don't doubt that we can come up with some others to replace them, but it looks as though those two are likely gone.

This is happening because Michigan is winning and looking good. If we beat them, we can possibly counter this movement, but like it or not our win/loss record and how we look while doing it is very important.

To be honest, I'm not sure it's worth the effort to chase kids from the state of Michigan, when UM and MSU are right there and are not going to give up. We can't have our staff spending so much time on those kids that it detracts them from doing other more productive recruiting work elsewhere.

As well, Hill is just playing us right now. We need to have a bit of self-respect and tell him to shit or get off the pot.

Reactions: ram2020
The truth hurts, I guess. Hill seems to be visiting UM nearly every week, and it seems like Nordin is heading that way as well. According to TOS Nordin's mother is going this weekend, as well. I don't doubt that we can come up with some others to replace them, but it looks as though those two are likely gone.

This is happening because Michigan is winning and looking good. If we beat them, we can possibly counter this movement, but like it or not our win/loss record and how we look while doing it is very important.

To be honest, I'm not sure it's worth the effort to chase kids from the state of Michigan, when UM and MSU are right there and are not going to give up. We can't have our staff spending so much time on those kids that it detracts them from doing other more productive recruiting work elsewhere.

As well, Hill is just playing us right now. We need to have a bit of self-respect and tell him to shit or get off the pot.

We got lionlurker as our recruiting insider and 21Guns as our injury guru. This board is really the go-to spot for intel

Ok, didn't realize that I wasn't allowed to offer an opinion. I'll bow out.

So then time for the PSU coaches to be looking if any USCe, USCw, Georgia, or Texas recruits are of interest and interested in re-evaluating their situation given current events. ;)

Please remember we have to evaluate their academic standing (ability) before anything else.

You said 'The truth hurts.' Welcome to offer your opinion, but lets not pretend you know what youre talking about

rt9YPpl.gif

ADVERTISEMENT