ADVERTISEMENT

PSU at Iowa- Who is going?

Lye is cheap and easy to get. Old Man River makes for a great drain ;)

“Listen up, maggots! You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.”

main-qimg-7e8f743e340e02cd7bceb7168f5f85f3

We’ll be there. Fly in Thursday and staying at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown. Thanks all for tips on parking as we rented a car this time. Pretty solid IPA’s at Big Grove Brewing and they have some of them on draft at the rooftop bar at Hilton.

We’ll be there. Fly in Thursday and staying at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown. Thanks all for tips on parking as we rented a car this time. Pretty solid IPA’s at Big Grove Brewing and they have some of them on draft at the rooftop bar at Hilton.
We are staying right next door at the Element Hotel!

Reactions: d-1980 and hlstone
I will be in Stillwater for UNI vs OSU Friday night and ISU vs OSU Sat. I told my buddy (former OSU wrestler) I may watch PSU vs Iowa and skip the UNI dual. I would like to go watch the dual then come back to his house and watch PSU/Iowa but there is no way the group I'm with won't be following the real dual of merit that evening.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I will be in Stillwater for UNI vs OSU Friday night and ISU vs OSU Sat. I told my buddy (former OSU wrestler) I may watch PSU vs Iowa and skip the UNI dual. I would like to go watch the dual then come back to his house and watch PSU/Iowa but there is no way the group I'm with won't be following the real dual of merit that evening.
Buy them all a ticket for the UNI OSU dual. Probably cost you $20 total. DVR the PSU dual. Then go back and all watch the PSU dual together. Pay no attention to the twitter-verse in between. Boom solved

Quick question for Iowa attendees, any Covid Restrictions? Masks required?

Buy them all a ticket for the UNI OSU dual. Probably cost you $20 total. DVR the PSU dual. Then go back and all watch the PSU dual together. Pay no attention to the twitter-verse in between. Boom solved
They are all going to the UNI dual but these ass hats won't keep themselves from following results and I lack to discipline to not look myself. There was a time when I could foolishly go 2 days without water and three with no food, but today I can't keep my damn phone in my pocket for 3 hours. The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: SJP80 and nitlion6
Passed on Iowa, so I could go to Lincoln. Hats off to all those PSU fans that are going. Wear your blue-and-white gear proudly, and cheer for those of us watching from home. WE ARE!
Passed on Iowa City for wrestling?? Poor choice Roar!

Turk has an eye patch and one wooden leg. (at least I like to picture him that way) He runs a food truck parked just outside of Carver Hawkeye. (don't ruin this for me Turk)

Au Contraire! Been there done that, and will be back in a heartbeat when the time is right. Loved the venue and the atmosphere, and was treated well by all but a couple J-A's. By the way, what do you look like?
I'm like a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney. Why do you ask?

Au Contraire! Been there done that, and will be back in a heartbeat when the time is right. Loved the venue and the atmosphere, and was treated well by all but a couple J-A's. By the way, what do you look like?
Rumor has it he easily identified by a posture that can best be described as stooped or hunch backed. This is primarily due to carrying the weight of the nation upon his back on a daily basis.

Rumor has it he easily identified by a posture that can best be described as stooped or hunch backed. This is primarily due to carrying the weight of the nation upon his back on a daily basis.
Nah, my back is straight. I live where Chiropractic care was invented. Back Docs are dime a dozen here. I take full advantage.

FYI- I highly suggest checking out upper cervical neck care from a Chiro aswell. Even if you don't think you have an issue, you would be surprised how the atlas bones can affect your whole body. Food for thought

I'm like a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney. Why do you ask?
Simply put...he thinks you may resemble the a holes he encountered

And there is no way a guy w your insecurity looks like Pitt or cloney.

But again thanks for your service.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
You got me lol. And @James P. Whitters III aswell evidently.

You snuck that one in there, you sly old dog. Didn't expect that outta you. I like it!
Just a little fun. I'm nearly positive that I could sit and talk for hours with you over an adult beverage (I'll buy if that ever happens). I can't say that about all Penn State fans, nor about a very small minority of all team's fans frankly. I call the unreasonable people one-percenters in this context, and also apply my personal "reasonable person rule". Only one poster here (currently) has achieved that fame.

@WildTurk I don’t believe you ever stated if you were going. If you are in the area I would be happy to let @hlstone buy you a drink and chat a bit! Just kidding, I will pay!
We are easy to get along with, well he is, I can be a pain occasionally, at least according to my wife of 32 years….

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
giphy.gif
Yeah, do that.

Did you know that Lye heated to 300° can dissolve a human body in 3 hrs give or take? :p

The more you know!
Let’s be clear, I’m not calling Turk a c*nt. Just playing on the body disposal theme…as you were.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 82bordeaux
Just sat down at my desk and open this thread up. Im cracking up and my co-work (wife) and colleague (dog) are really looking at me oddly as I laugh like a girl at these posts.

You guys crack me up!

Oh and @WildTurk @LoneWolfe @PittCloneylookaLike @TYFYS @lotlizards you indeed are the gift that keeps on giving and giving.

If you would happen to show up at Carver, please let us know, as I will arrange a venmo from the slush fund to get a beverage. Because you Sir have earned it!

PS - Im sure Wille would love to meet you too!

Roar,
When do I start clamoring for a stalling call against the Hawks? Is it the second Drake takes one step back?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT