ADVERTISEMENT

PSU 2019/20 Wrestling Schedule Thread

Roar .... such a tease with juicy schedule nuggets.

Has anyone even seen Roar in the same room at the same time with Cody Sanderson ??

Same person ???? :eek:

Northern Colorado or Wyoming could also be options for the second dual on the western/ASU trip

I'm really hoping Roar is alluding to Cliff Keen and not the Roadrunner Open. Because as luck would have it, I will be in Vegas the weekend of the Roadrunner Open.
Sorry to mislead, wasn’t focused on the word tournament. Olympic year stuff is affecting the schedule. The prize is in March.

Last edited:
Roar .... such a tease with juicy schedule nuggets.

Has anyone even seen Roar in the same room at the same time with Cody Sanderson ??

Same person ???? :eek:
I see Roar in Rec Hall at every match, and Cody sitting in the team corner. Difference is, if Roar was in the corner, he would never bark at the ref to the point that the ref would say, "Come on, Roar."

I see Roar in Rec Hall at every match, and Cody sitting in the team corner. Difference is, if Roar was in the corner, he would never bark at the ref to the point that the ref would say, "Come on, Roar."
Ha! After every home dual, I stand in the PSU corner just hoping to absorb some of the knowledge that was just there. :);)
P.S. I have video evidence...

Reactions: diggerpup

But does Rec Hall count as being in the same room? If not, I don't think I have ever seen both in the same room. Just saying. :cool:

Well this thread was a disappointment. Based on the title, thought the actual schedule came out, silly me.

Well this thread was a disappointment. Based on the title, thought the actual schedule came out, silly me.

BIG bball schedules just came out a week ago and as Roar noted the wrestling schedule was waiting on that. Should be out soon. At least I hope so.

Once it comes out there will be no need for a thread. What will happen is we will get about 70%+ of the info via other teams releasing theirs first. For whatever reason PSU is one of the last to publish. I will update the initial thread on page 1 each time we learn more. In another few weeks we should be pretty close.

You guys crack me up! This web site is always a good place to look for laughs! :D

FWIW, the Roadrunner Open is on Nov 24 and Cliff Keen starts Dec 6. If Penn State visits ASU in Nov, it's not likely that they will hang around here a whole week for Cliff Keen.

You guys crack me up! This web site is always a good place to look for laughs! :D

FWIW, the Roadrunner Open is on Nov 24 and Cliff Keen starts Dec 6. If Penn State visits ASU in Nov, it's not likely that they will hang around here a whole week for Cliff Keen.
What to do at ASU for a whole week? I'm not able to come up with anything at this moment. Maybe sightseeing?

asu2.jpg

BqN2qfuIQAAby_b.jpg

_DSC0015_180.JPG

ASU51110.jpg

arizona-college-girls.jpg

asu10.jpg

GettyImages-929143500-775x465.jpg

Northern Colorado or Wyoming could also be options for the second dual on the western/ASU trip

Northern Colorado schedule is out, no Penn State. Wyoming hasn't released yet. I'm still hoping for Stanford or Cliff Keen.

(So while I'm typing this, Centex's post pops up. Nice distraction. Much better than the moob pics I posted for JT and Cowboy.)

Once it comes out there will be no need for a thread. What will happen is we will get about 70%+ of the info via other teams releasing theirs first. For whatever reason PSU is one of the last to publish. I will update the initial thread on page 1 each time we learn more. In another few weeks we should be pretty close.
5,8,7,10,1,6,N/A,3,4,N/A,2,9 (L to R, vertical line through the nose, N/A if you can't see the face)

Too much time to kill till Zain-Yianni.
This looks like jammenz defense of Minnie.

Reactions: danoftw
I just had a funny conversation with Mrspawrestlers regarding the schedule.

First, let it be known, I have been known to offer up answers to some of her questions that are just something I've pulled from nowhere. I always come clean eventually, but when she asks a question about some obscure topic that I have no idea about, chances are, I'm making up an answer for a little while.

Fast forward to just now. She just asked when the schedule is coming out. I looked over and said, completely matter-of-factly, "No one knows. It varies from year to year. Last year, it came out on September 17, but that doesn't mean that is when it will be this year." You see where this is going.

Having answered the question, I looked back to what I was doing. And then I felt the look. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the look. Mrspawrestlers says, "Are you messing with me? How do you know that? You're making that s*** up." Being confident in the knowledge from this very thread, I asked if she wanted me to show her, but she declined. Oh, well. You try to help some people out...:rolleyes:

I just had a funny conversation with Mrspawrestlers regarding the schedule.

First, let it be known, I have been known to offer up answers to some of her questions that are just something I've pulled from nowhere. I always come clean eventually, but when she asks a question about some obscure topic that I have no idea about, chances are, I'm making up an answer for a little while.

Fast forward to just now. She just asked when the schedule is coming out. I looked over and said, completely matter-of-factly, "No one knows. It varies from year to year. Last year, it came out on September 17, but that doesn't mean that is when it will be this year." You see where this is going.

Having answered the question, I looked back to what I was doing. And then I felt the look. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the look. Mrspawrestlers says, "Are you messing with me? How do you know that? You're making that s*** up." Being confident in the knowledge from this very thread, I asked if she wanted me to show her, but she declined. Oh, well. You try to help some people out...:rolleyes:
So I’m guessing that wasn’t the first time that Mrspawrestlers responded in such a manner to one of your explanations.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT