ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for fellow PSU podcast listeners

The Lions247 podcast is truly a thing of beauty.

I really liked listening to it during the season. I thought Fitz and Callahan did a great job.
I haven't listened to it since the bowl game.
Besides recruiting are they finding something to talk about or have they gone on to bball?

I really liked listening to it during the season. I thought Fitz and Callahan did a great job.
Besides recruiting are they finding something to talk about or have they gone on to bball?
Both. And apparently Callahan is also putting together an episode of just outtakes (like an audio gag reel).

They slowed up to 1 pod a week. Mostly recruiting info, but they have covered staff changes, mailbag questions, and possible position changes and such. It is still worth a listen.

Here are the others that I listen to:

Podcast aint played nobody
The audible with Stew and Bruce
Shutdown fullcast
the solid verbal
Steve jones show (sometimes. Depends on what the topic is)
Rivals recruiting podcast (even though I cannot stand mike farrel most of the time)

They slowed up to 1 pod a week. Mostly recruiting info, but they have covered staff changes, mailbag questions, and possible position changes and such. It is still worth a listen.

Shutdown fullcast
the solid verbal
Rivals recruiting podcast (even though I cannot stand mike farrel most of the time)

Thanks I'll give it a listen.
I like the Steve Jones show too. I was listening to that up until the Eagles won.
I might tune it back in since the bball team is doing better.

Last edited:

Shutdown fullcast
the solid verbal
My playlist looks similar. And The Audible will be a favorite of mine again when Mandel stops trying to find excuses to take shots at Joe.

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
I really enjoyed the ST814 Podcast during the season as well.

Chris Law had GREAT Penn State interviews. If you haven't heard of it, it is definitely worth a listen.

Larry Johnson, Jordan Norwood, Phil Davis, Steve Jones, Spice Adams, Chris Ganter, Amani Oruwariye, and Adam Taliaferro were just a few of the guests

Reactions: Zenophile
Tyler Donahue, Land of 10, does a live interactive show every weds at 8pm (or you can watch the podcast anytime). You have to go to the Land of 10 / Penn State facebook page and click on videos. The content is actually my favorite, he's way more open sharing what I think others would deem VIP type info.

Tyler Donahue, Land of 10, does a live interactive show every weds at 8pm (or you can watch the podcast anytime). You have to go to the Land of 10 / Penn State facebook page and click on videos. The content is actually my favorite, he's way more open sharing what I think others would deem VIP type info.
Any idea if the content is downloadable? Couldn’t find it in Apple Podcasts.

I really enjoyed the ST814 Podcast during the season as well.

Chris Law had GREAT Penn State interviews. If you haven't heard of it, it is definitely worth a listen.

Larry Johnson, Jordan Norwood, Phil Davis, Steve Jones, Spice Adams, Chris Ganter, Amani Oruwariye, and Adam Taliaferro were just a few of the guests

I think his interview with Mauti was my favorite of all of his interviews.

ADVERTISEMENT